Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A few plot timeline questions

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
So, if you have had questions about the timeline, I think I have some answers.

1. In W101, Morganthe destroys Azteca with the Xibalba comet, and in the Gortez puppet show Hidalgo mentions that "the temples' mysterious builders vanished long ago"

2. Meowiarty is caught once again and held in the Glass House. In W101, Meowiarty escapes from Newgate Prison, and is caught by the player at Big Ben. Maybe he needed a sturdier prison.

3. In Mooshu, Malistaire is seen in Wan Mo's puppet show. Due to his past-tense terms during the Malistaire scene, Yoshihito was infected a few days ago.

All these clues add up that Pirate101 takes place somewhere slightly after Wizard101. If we see Krysalis ever in Pirate101, I think we might find more.

Developer
Mark Laveer on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:

1. In W101, Morganthe destroys Azteca with the Xibalba comet, and in the Gortez puppet show Hidalgo mentions that "the temples' mysterious builders vanished long ago"

2. Meowiarty is caught once again and held in the Glass House. In W101, Meowiarty escapes from Newgate Prison, and is caught by the player at Big Ben. Maybe he needed a sturdier prison.

3. In Mooshu, Malistaire is seen in Wan Mo's puppet show. Due to his past-tense terms during the Malistaire scene, Yoshihito was infected a few days ago.

All these clues add up that Pirate101 takes place somewhere slightly after Wizard101. If we see Krysalis ever in Pirate101, I think we might find more.
1. The relationship between the ruins in Skull Island and the fall of Azteca is a little more complicated than you might think. We will be shedding some light on this in the future, fear not.

2. The events of Book 13 take place slightly after Wizard's MooShu chapter. And remember, Meowiarty is only there because he chooses to be.

3. A few days? I think all you can reasonably infer is that it happened in the past. I would think more than days ago. How much more/ I'm content to leave it all fuzzy.

As I've said before, they occur at "roughly the same time." In the cases of MoShu and Marleybone, we seem to be running after Wizard by a small (but ill-defined) amount of time. Who knows? Maybe some day we'll catch up...

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Wate azteca gets destroyed, i REALLY wanted to see LIVING azotectasause in pirates and maybe get one as a companion please DONT let azteca be destroyed let us pirates got there IM BEGGING HERE o and hey blind mew

Captain
May 13, 2011
Mark Laveer on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:

im not sure about the rest, but i can answer #3. remember, Yoshihito is under his curse the whole time the pirate is in MS so the pirate leaves MS before the wizard (who heals the emperor) does