Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

mooshu too long and too hard

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
yesterday i turned lvl 50 in Mooshu now i'm a lvl 52 STILL in Mooshu. i thought before Marleybone and Aquila i thought 50 was maxed not 55. and i think i'm not even on the final chapter yet i was suppose to fight those five elements guys and i'm not even close to that yet

bold Eric vane lvl 52 privateer

Ensign
Dec 21, 2013
Did they add some more storyline quests or something???!!! I completed MooShu at level 50 (before Marleybone and Aquila were released), and it wasn't very hard in my opinion. If you're level 52 and STILL in MooShu, did you do side quests? Did you focus on the storyline?

Friendly Isaac Inglewood LvL 47 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the awesome smuggl... on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
yesterday i turned lvl 50 in Mooshu now i'm a lvl 52 STILL in Mooshu. i thought before Marleybone and Aquila i thought 50 was maxed not 55. and i think i'm not even on the final chapter yet i was suppose to fight those five elements guys and i'm not even close to that yet

bold Eric vane lvl 52 privateer
Fifty was the max in Mooshu before the last updates came out. I had two pirates finish the storyline there and they both struggled in Marleybone and Aquila from being so young. When my third pirate went through Mooshu she was almost at level 60 when she got to Marleybone and she has just breezed through it. Getting that extra xp and levels is really to your advantage and will really help you with the tougher bad guys starting in Port Regal. You are doing just fine.