Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneer Improvements

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 01, 2010
I am currently leveling a Buccaneer and the fun levels are much lower then other classes. It is heavy in passives and buffs, but low on actual skills. A few things this type of class might benefit from is.

???: You swing your weapon and hit all enemies in the first three squares directly in front of you.

When ever hold the line triggers make the Buccaneer also attack the target.

???: You hit the enemy on the head with the bottom of your weapon dealing glancing damage and stunning them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
LittleSeanCarter on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
I am currently leveling a Buccaneer and the fun levels are much lower then other classes. It is heavy in passives and buffs, but low on actual skills. A few things this type of class might benefit from is.

???: You swing your weapon and hit all enemies in the first three squares directly in front of you.

When ever hold the line triggers make the Buccaneer also attack the target.

???: You hit the enemy on the head with the bottom of your weapon dealing glancing damage and stunning them.
Welcome to the message board family Sean. You have some interesting ideas and we love hearing ideas. I look forward to hearing what else you have for us.