Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Krokotopia pirate is back

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Hi everyone it's me krokotopia pirate is back and I have finals this week which is part of the reason I stopped posting on the message boards and I just have math tomorrow for finals .Then I have no more finals left.
But let's throw a party for Natalie too to welcome her back

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
krokotopia pirate on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone it's me krokotopia pirate is back and I have finals this week which is part of the reason I stopped posting on the message boards and I just have math tomorrow for finals .Then I have no more finals left.
Welcome back krokotopia pirate!

Actually I am somewhat new to the boards so I really didn't know you before you took a break. But that is not going to stop me from wishing you the best of luck on your finals. Sounds like you studied and prepared well, so I am sure you will do fantastic. Congrats on being pretty much done with the finals and once again good luck!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Oh! Welcome back Krokotopia Pirate! Your priorities have been very good, and I wish you luck on your finals!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome back and you are to be highly congratulated for focusing on your education. You are showing much wisdom by setting aside the fun stuff to improve your mind. That is not an easy thing to do and Chrissy is proud of you.
Welcome back and enjoy our break from the stresses of real life and relax into the fold of your message board family. We are always here for you and likewise in the realm. We will all enjoy the new adventures Blind Mew and his crew has planed for us together, either in the game or in our sharing of wisdom.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hey,

Welcome back Pirate! x gives glass with yum x cheers!, good to have you back here

Blaze

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I'd be willing to do so at my cutthroat-aztecan themed house.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Welcome back Rebecca, I know I've already welcomed you back in game, but wanted to do so here as well.
I like the idea of a party, but I would suggest that the party be for all pirates who have returned to the message boards after a leave of absence, as well as for the pirates who have just recently joined the message boards.

Bienvenue Rebecca!

Red Scarlet.