Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where was Meowiarty?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Was Meowiarty in the same prison that Catbeard was in? I don't remember seeing him.

Developer
The Fire Buccaneer on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Was Meowiarty in the same prison that Catbeard was in? I don't remember seeing him.
Keep going! Just because you've finished Book 13 doesn't mean you're done with Marleybone... When he shows up, trust me, you can't miss him.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Fire Buccaneer on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Yes he is, but you meet him later on. Here are some screen shots of it to refresh your memory. If you have finished the game that is. If you haven't then I warn you they are a spoiler so don't look if you want to experience the plot with all the surprises Blind Mew intended.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
It would be nice to visit Marleybone City in another book in Marleybone, considering that while wizards did go there, the pirates would go there at a later time in different areas...

Ever notice that when you go to the blocked area to Marleybone City it looks far different from what would be the wizard101 Marleybone? (Giant W shaped land instead of large island, the city is larger, and has updated building looks)