Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Queu to join PvP would be much appreciated

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
So you want to play PvP... you go to both PvP buildings that are in the game, one is fairly full but with all different levels in it and a long match you will have to sit through just to try and get into a PvP match if there is one that will work for you... the other PvP building is either empty or about the same or taken up in 1v1 dueling of a random level.

It would be very nice if players could just simply queue for the size and level of match they would like to take part in and then be able to just go and do other things until they are prompted to participate or not.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Thank you! Someone agrees with me. Please KingsIsle, PLEASE make a que for pvp. I mean i'm a max level so this may not seem to affect me, but it sure does. When i randomly do pvp, rarely ever, I always hate it when my team is full of level fours and we're facing full max levels. I survive for a while, playing defensively, but eventually lose from being overpowered. Make it like wizard101, maybe there's each class and you can sign up to face anyone also signed up from each class, with a 5 level seperation, and ranked pvp, hopefully.
(And it's Que, not Queu)

Merciless Jean Percy, 65

Ensign
Aug 25, 2009
This would be great. Like in Wizard101, you can just choose to wait for a match, and then just chat until one is available.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
They have plans of doing such things. It didn't happen overnight with Wizard and it is the same way with Pirate. Let them work out all the kinks and try to get it balanced and well working first. They said they will bring this to pass, just give them the time they need to tackle this Hawkulean task. Patience young grasshopper, It will come.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Btw its cue anyway yes finally I remember that 4 max lvls faced me at lvl 24 and 1 other max lvl. And a lvl 10
I had bones McGee lefty and scorpius out
We were poned because lefty was taken out by zeena scorpius left hawkules cheap shoring him then relentless killed him
Same with bones mcgee
Then to eagle hostiles took me out with relentless
It showsnpvp needs a cue or rank or something
And relentless should only go up to 1 because I had 1000 damage done to me with no epics because of relentless done 3 times

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah its coming soon maybe after they fix some stuff and everything.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Btw its cue anyway yes finally I remember that 4 max lvls faced me at lvl 24 and 1 other max lvl. And a lvl 10
I had bones McGee lefty and scorpius out
We were poned because lefty was taken out by zeena scorpius left hawkules cheap shoring him then relentless killed him
Same with bones mcgee
Then to eagle hostiles took me out with relentless
It showsnpvp needs a cue or rank or something
And relentless should only go up to 1 because I had 1000 damage done to me with no epics because of relentless done 3 times
no, Seasnake's right, it's queue(he spelled it wrong, but you are thinking of the wrong word). cue is like a pool cue, while queue is like a list that you wait on. hate to be the grammar police, but if we get it right, we wont have this problem.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Elemutation on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
no, Seasnake's right, it's queue(he spelled it wrong, but you are thinking of the wrong word). cue is like a pool cue, while queue is like a list that you wait on. hate to be the grammar police, but if we get it right, we wont have this problem.
Oh thx anyway this is a great idea