Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skeleton Hoplites? too weak?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Hi KI, ok so I I was thinking don't the skeletal hoplites the witchdoctors get seem a bit weak for marleybone and Aquila? Agaisnt the creatures there I only seem them average about only 20-30 damage with low health now I understand since there is so many they cant be powerful but aren't they a bit to weak? I was thinking in marleybone in Aquila maybe they could have a damage and health change Health 750 damage im not sure but average about 80 to 95 or even a hundred on marleybone and Aquila enemies. But I know that someone said that they aren't made to do tons of damage just like small support to do a lot of damage and take some extra hits for you but these guys seem a bit to weak. |Level 65| (If you don't know how I got the spell I got a fang from the hydra)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pickletastik on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Hi KI, ok so I I was thinking don't the skeletal hoplites the witchdoctors get seem a bit weak for marleybone and Aquila? Agaisnt the creatures there I only seem them average about only 20-30 damage with low health now I understand since there is so many they cant be powerful but aren't they a bit to weak? I was thinking in marleybone in Aquila maybe they could have a damage and health change Health 750 damage im not sure but average about 80 to 95 or even a hundred on marleybone and Aquila enemies. But I know that someone said that they aren't made to do tons of damage just like small support to do a lot of damage and take some extra hits for you but these guys seem a bit to weak. |Level 65| (If you don't know how I got the spell I got a fang from the hydra)
That's a really rare drop, congratulations on your great fang. (Yea I know, that kind of sounds weird, but you know what I mean. )

Captain
May 16, 2011
Pickletastik on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Ah, see, based on the way me and my friends use them, I believe they are merely for distraction. On the first turn, place them as far out as you can, and then hang back buffing. The enemies will already be occupied with the hoplites, and a good reinforcement of your power tweaked companions are sure to leave some decent size dents in the enemy.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
increase your will, their lvl will raise and so will their stats

Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Thanks chrissy :D, also guys thanks for the tips on how to use them the distraction idea is a really great use for them I will try that more. and the will thing should also help. Thanks! :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
zuto4011a on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
increase your will, their lvl will raise and so will their stats
This is true and a great thing to remember, If you boost your will first they will come out stronger. The more you boost, the stronger they will be.