Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

will there be expansions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
ok, i realize that pirate101 came out just a year ago and i haven't even made it through the storyline yet, but i'm wondering if at some point, pirate101 is going to expand like wizard101 did. i have no idea how pirate101 ends, but in wzard101 kingsisle introduced a new antagonist and 4 more expansions were made. in azteca, the new storyline was tied back into the old one with malistaire coming back (which by the way was really cool and saved that twisted storyline a little bit) i really think if pirate101 did something like that they would get a lot more people to continue to play. just wondering
thanks!

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
iateaunicorn12 on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
ok, i realize that pirate101 came out just a year ago and i haven't even made it through the storyline yet, but i'm wondering if at some point, pirate101 is going to expand like wizard101 did. i have no idea how pirate101 ends, but in wzard101 kingsisle introduced a new antagonist and 4 more expansions were made. in azteca, the new storyline was tied back into the old one with malistaire coming back (which by the way was really cool and saved that twisted storyline a little bit) i really think if pirate101 did something like that they would get a lot more people to continue to play. just wondering
thanks!
Hi,

First, welcome at the message boards , and pirate101 is getting more worlds and more cool stuff in the future, there was already an expansion Marleybone and Aquila they are all working hard to expend the game more, there are already screenshots of it on facebook and the November newsletter and those shots!, wow, cant wait

good luck with the storyline and most of all, Enjoy!

Blaze

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Yes they are planning more expansions. One of the writers posts as Blind Mew. Try searching for his posts to see the hints he has dropped. If Pirate were Wizard's story, they haven't added Dragonspyre's part of the story yet. We might be only to the equivalent of Marleybone or Mooshu so far. It sounds like there are a whole lot more chapters they plan to add before the story of the clockworks and El Dorado is resolved.

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
Calamity Finch on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
Yes they are planning more expansions. One of the writers posts as Blind Mew. Try searching for his posts to see the hints he has dropped. If Pirate were Wizard's story, they haven't added Dragonspyre's part of the story yet. We might be only to the equivalent of Marleybone or Mooshu so far. It sounds like there are a whole lot more chapters they plan to add before the story of the clockworks and El Dorado is resolved.
they kinda did add Dragonspyre in the story a little part though. in the storyline dragonspyre was used as Avernus Skyway the most dangerous skyway in the spiral. which was the only obstacle to face in order to find Marco Pollo's side of the map in Valencia. and also don't forget about Aquila which is now in wizard101. it maybe small but it is a great world