Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yarsey Turvey Club

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Congrats to Kai Alcott and koompa stomp for Yarsey Turvey!!! Hooray!!!! Huzzah!!!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Congrats to Ruthless Alura and , hey! me! I'm in by a couple yars!. Apple streudel and pumpkin pie all around, except for One Eyed Jack. Jack, here's some celery sticks and low calorie yum. All these baked goods in the morning were too tough to resist he said.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
Before you know it, there will be more than 100 members!
Oh what a delightful goal. I just adore how you think.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
Congrats to Kai Alcott and koompa stomp for Yarsey Turvey!!! Hooray!!!! Huzzah!!!
Congratulations Kai for your induction into The Yarsey Turvey Club
Kai is a master role player and very imaginative source of ideas for companions and and all around well loved member of our message board family.
I am so thrilled that you got yar heavy so early in your career. Perhaps being possessed by spirits is a great way to tickle us and keep those yars coming. Your imagination is well known and we are all blessed by your creative writing skills. Your membership couldn't be more deserved.

x Raises a tankard of yum in honor of Kai Alcott's induction into the very busy Yarsey Turvey Club. x

x Sets out the best table ware and stacks of goodie bags so that all the honorees can have wonderful take home treats to share with their respective crews. x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
Great Catch Alura. You guys are making my job as Chief Blesser very easy. You are showing us that you love to bless others with a wonderful joyous eye and I am so thrilled you are finding these ways to bless even before I do.
x looks at my wonderful family of blessers with the greatest pride. x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pssssst. Hey Calamity Finch....... You started this whole thread and have you checked out your stats lately Your yar scale just went on tilt alert and you are In The Club

Congratulations to Calamity Finch for your induction into the Yarsey Turvey Club.
I could not be more thrilled to be hugging you into this great club that shows how much love we are capable of giving each other. You have been so busy loving on us that we snuck up on you and you got some wonderful blessing rebounds.

Our very knowledgeable and patient teacher and most highly qualified blesser of others is now a joyous member of the Yarsey Turvey Club. x Squeels with joy x

x Raises a tankard of yum in honor of Calamity Finch for a well deserved induction into the Yarsey Turvey Club.

x Sets El Toro and Hawkules (being professional wind bags) up with bags of balloons & and aether tank and instructions to have them all inflated with strict instructions as to no inhaling of the aether. x "Ok Guys, If I hear one Mickey mouse sounding squabble you will be inflating them all by your hot air alone." x Gives them 'The Look'. x

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
With El Toro X tah-da- da! X and Hawkules inflating balloons it will be festive in no time.
Ratbeard, stop eating your cupcake hat. "But I'm hungry, Captain."
'Go see One-eyed Jack, he has celery."
Big welcome to Koompa Stomp, who has joined early with 29 yars!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Calamity Finch on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
With El Toro X tah-da- da! X and Hawkules inflating balloons it will be festive in no time.
Ratbeard, stop eating your cupcake hat. "But I'm hungry, Captain."
'Go see One-eyed Jack, he has celery."
Big welcome to Koompa Stomp, who has joined early with 29 yars!
I'll echo that one. Welcome Koompa Stomp and join the Yarsey Turvey fun.

x Raises a tankard of Yum in honor of Koompa Stomp our role play extraordinaire's induction into the Yarsey Turvey Club. x

x Puts Bonnie Anne & Argos on streamer decorations. Bonnie for her artistic eye and Argos, despite his lack of depth perception, has the perfect height to anchor them in the best places. x

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009

looks to left.

could it be? could it really be?

I'm a member (barely)!!!!!
( I think)

Thanks so much to everyone who has ever yarred (is that a word?)and might yar me in the future!
Also, congratulations to everyone else in the club! Some of you even have 300 more yars than posts!
x ahem x Chrissy

See you in the spiral!

Community Leader
Just a note, for those that dont realize..

Would have been nice if they had the "Yar" function all along.
It wasn't implemented for quite awhile.
Many pirates posts have lots of posts made before there was even a "Yar" to be considered!

Then some people get Yars simply for name recognition.
Cant believe how many one sentence posts I see that add nothing to a thread that are Yar'd.

Yars are just for fun, and based on what I see, not really relevant to contribution.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:

Many pirates posts have lots of posts made before there was even a "Yar" to be considered!

Cant believe how many one sentence posts I see that add nothing to a thread that are Yar'd.

Yars are just for fun, and based on what I see, not really relevant to contribution.
I agree entirely with you Zeppers, in fact lately I've noticed that someone has being going around yarring people simply to add them to the yarsey turvey club. I realy believe this is the reason I made entry into the club so rapidly in only one day. Really my yars increased by forty yars literally overnight. If this is the case then I consider this type of yarring to be meaningless.

Administrator
Dr Zeppers on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:

It did take a while to get the Yar button included, but people seem to have really enjoyed its addition to the message boards. So far the "Yarsey Turvey" club has strived to be inclusionary instead of exclusionary, which is appreciated. Meaningless Yars to add someone to a virtual club, however, are a bit of a trouble spot with me as well. The button wasn't created for that purpose.

If it truly ever becomes a thorn in people's sides, the easiest fix will be for us to remove the count next to people's names or simply turn off the feature all together.

I'm going to ask this informal club to disband in friendship for the time being as it seems to be encouraging a behavior that isn't acceptable. I hope you all understand, and thank you for the friendship you all hope to foster.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*