Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Highlander Fox for Captain Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
x Drum Roll x Congratulations to our very much beloved Highlander Fox of Avalon, or Emma for becoming the newest Captain
It has been a long time in coming and I couldn't be prouder of my little sister Emma for achieving Captain rank. Your posts are the inspiration to us all. I do believe if I could count all the topics that you have started that have gone flaming yours would be at an amount that would stay in the Guinness Book of Records forever.
You have such a gift for bringing out the best in us and you can always get us to join in and be a part of the conversation in the sweetest ways (pun very much intended ). Your invention of creating succulent foods to share has gone truly viral and we all love to honor you each time we serve yummies to our guests. You are indeed a celebrity on these boards that no one can match. Huzzas for our Emma
x Raises up a tankard of yum to honor Captain Highlander Fox of Avalon or Capt. Emma. x x Hauls a chest of gold to cover the yum for the huge party that will certainly follow. x And might I suggest my friends and family that we make this a Pot Luck party as we cannot expect our Emma to cater her own party.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
x Drum Roll x Congratulations to our very much beloved Highlander Fox of Avalon, or Emma for becoming the newest Captain
It has been a long time in coming and I couldn't be prouder of my little sister Emma for achieving Captain rank. Your posts are the inspiration to us all. I do believe if I could count all the topics that you have started that have gone flaming yours would be at an amount that would stay in the Guinness Book of Records forever.
You have such a gift for bringing out the best in us and you can always get us to join in and be a part of the conversation in the sweetest ways (pun very much intended ). Your invention of creating succulent foods to share has gone truly viral and we all love to honor you each time we serve yummies to our guests. You are indeed a celebrity on these boards that no one can match. Huzzas for our Emma
x Raises up a tankard of yum to honor Captain Highlander Fox of Avalon or Capt. Emma. x x Hauls a chest of gold to cover the yum for the huge party that will certainly follow. x And might I suggest my friends and family that we make this a Pot Luck party as we cannot expect our Emma to cater her own party.
-blushes- W-wow! I'm actually quite surprised! That's definitely one of the kindest things anyone has ever said about me or to me... And to think, a year ago I didn't believe there was anything positive about me. Honestly, I should be thanking you all. Thanks for making me feel loved and honored every time I post on the boards, and you guys are like family to me. Our lovely little crew of pirates never to fall from their dominance, as I also love to imagine it. Thank you guys. -group hug-

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
-blushes- W-wow! I'm actually quite surprised! That's definitely one of the kindest things anyone has ever said about me or to me... And to think, a year ago I didn't believe there was anything positive about me. Honestly, I should be thanking you all. Thanks for making me feel loved and honored every time I post on the boards, and you guys are like family to me. Our lovely little crew of pirates never to fall from their dominance, as I also love to imagine it. Thank you guys. -group hug-

Ciao!
x Hugs right back . x x Sneaks a cookie. x

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
OK guys, is everyone ready?
No one else is here, Cap'n.
Well, where are they?
Ratbeard's hasn't gotten back from cheese shopping yet.
Old Scratch has an itch, he claims.
Catbeard's out of pickled herring, he'll be right back.
Bonnie Anne said she was just off to practice trick shots.
Sarah Steele and El Toro went off with their swords somewhere.
Subodai's raiding the pantry again.
Mormo is still off on vacation.
Rooster Cogburn got a part in some movie.
Right then, we'll just do this ourselves.
Actually sir, I'm not on your crew.
OK, by myself then.

YAY EMMA!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
OK guys, is everyone ready?
No one else is here, Cap'n.
Well, where are they?
Ratbeard's hasn't gotten back from cheese shopping yet.
Old Scratch has an itch, he claims.
Catbeard's out of pickled herring, he'll be right back.
Bonnie Anne said she was just off to practice trick shots.
Sarah Steele and El Toro went off with their swords somewhere.
Subodai's raiding the pantry again.
Mormo is still off on vacation.
Rooster Cogburn got a part in some movie.
Right then, we'll just do this ourselves.
Actually sir, I'm not on your crew.
OK, by myself then.

YAY EMMA!!!
Sam, you always delightfully crack me up. lol, I think I'll keep you. Good thing too as you are Anne's adorable sidekick.