Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

anybody need help?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
i am a lvl 55 witchdoctor. i am on the pre marleybone quests. comment if you need any help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate1234241 on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
i am a lvl 55 witchdoctor. i am on the pre marleybone quests. comment if you need any help.
Welcome to the messageboards Pirate1234241. We are here to help each other and to make each other giggle. Looks like you are gonna fit right in. Welcome to the family.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I need help with knowledge.Is the water temple last of Mooshu?

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
the last temple is metal temple and then you talk to the sage

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
pirate1234241 on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
the last temple is metal temple and then you talk to the sage
That's incorrect, the last temple is the Water Temple.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Tso Ships.
Ships that refuse to give me rice.
Even though I've tried 7 times.
Considering you're a level 55...
...you must have a strong ship...
...and a strong ship from a level 55...
...can easily blast Tso Ships from the sky (lol that rhymed)
Now, I ain't sayin' I want to BOARD the ships, I want to blast the from the sky. So, picture this scenario: Two ships are sailing the Khotan Skies, and suddenly they both attack a Tso Ship! The Ship falls victim to the bigger and stronger of the two, and they sail away, loaded with rice.
Kay, it's a little dreamy but that's the idea.
I will be available on the 7th, (of December) @ 4:00 pm (CST). I can meet you at the Life Fountain in Avery's Court on the server Sly Winkum.
Sry bout the directness of the topic, but I've been on this quest for a while and I'm not good at easing my way into a conversation.
~Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 39 Swash.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
sorry but i am busy on Saturday. I will not be on on Saturday, but maybe Sunday i could help you

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Can one of you help my character: Faithful Tatiana Jackson with moomori Clanhold in mooshu? Please I really need help. All my companions are like level 34 down all except for El Toro who is level 40. Please somebody help me. I am a level 41 witchdoctor so my powers are horrible.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Can somebody help me with moomori compound in moomori clanhold? I really need help I am a level 41 witch doctor named Faithful Tatiana Jackson who has very weak companions. Can a higher level person help me? I will be online in the game on Monday December 9 2013. Somebody please help me. My companions are all levels 34 down except for El Toro. Need help please.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I am actually a level 42 witchdoctor but i still have weak powers and companions. Can somebody help me with the inoshishi bandit tower in sujimara village mooshu? I am going to do it on Tuesday December 10 2013.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Can somebody help me defeat amber horde ships in subata skyway

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Can you help me with the place called Ashen roads in Subata Skyway? Oh and what level do you finish mooshu at?