Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Sparticus32 for Lieutenant Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well it seems another promotion has occurred Sparticus, or as we know him; Jack Nightingale is now a Lieutenant. What makes this even more fun is that only 4 days ago I was doing this same sort of congratulations for becoming a Petty Officer That is some blazing fast work Matey. You just may be the Speedy Gonzales (Yes I am dating myself here a bit ) of the promotion department . I have barely got the damage from the last party cleaned up and here we go again, lol. You Sir are keeping my crew Very happy in the party hearty department. Well done on your promotion and with additional ribbons added for blazing speed.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
thanks, i was surprised on how fast i did that to. i sometimes post allot in one day but thats usually the weekend were i have free time. the main reason i went so fast to do this is because i actually have 193 posts on my wizard101 message board account. (you may know me as jack skullbreeze on there) my membership ended on there so i want to get past that on here. thx again.

-jack nightgale