Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

WHO? is the queen and king of p101 (contest )

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
this is a competition who'll be king and queen

1. you have to be lvl 60-65

special guests are chrissy th'blesser highlander fox of avalon thunderchu kroktopia pirate etc if you can come

2. pvp 1st challenge 2nd challenge guess what my first name arceus comes from 3rd challenge who do you honor the most of the message boards and give a good speech about them make them feel happy about themselves to make things more painful i'm watching x-factor right now so 4th challenge singing 5th challenge defeat me in pvp final challenge make a creative meal for everyone and drink

who's the host me edward or quiet edward devereaux aka arceus and zap
when: saturday 6:00 central
realm: avery
where: bazaar in the back rooms with no vendors
why: to see who'll win and have fun then after the 2 winners of king and queen have a party farm and a titanic load of yum!!!! then hang out at the houses i'm the servant of the queen and king not irl but in game
i honor chrissy for being creative and fun helpful and kind and hopefully you become powerful ciao in thy skyways me friends

Quiet Edward Devereaux
phrase: Even though i shame and dishonor the samoorai arceus and zap will aid the people of help and help others to guide them through the tough and rough battles i honor the people of the message boards and thy shall honor them for eternity

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Arceus and Zap on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
this is a competition who'll be king and queen

1. you have to be lvl 60-65

special guests are chrissy th'blesser highlander fox of avalon thunderchu kroktopia pirate etc if you can come

2. pvp 1st challenge 2nd challenge guess what my first name arceus comes from 3rd challenge who do you honor the most of the message boards and give a good speech about them make them feel happy about themselves to make things more painful i'm watching x-factor right now so 4th challenge singing 5th challenge defeat me in pvp final challenge make a creative meal for everyone and drink

who's the host me edward or quiet edward devereaux aka arceus and zap
when: saturday 6:00 central
realm: avery
where: bazaar in the back rooms with no vendors
why: to see who'll win and have fun then after the 2 winners of king and queen have a party farm and a titanic load of yum!!!! then hang out at the houses i'm the servant of the queen and king not irl but in game
i honor chrissy for being creative and fun helpful and kind and hopefully you become powerful ciao in thy skyways me friends

Quiet Edward Devereaux
phrase: Even though i shame and dishonor the samoorai arceus and zap will aid the people of help and help others to guide them through the tough and rough battles i honor the people of the message boards and thy shall honor them for eternity
You are most kind. What a wonderful and sweet idea. The giggles just keep a coming today . What a brilliant way to finally get our message board party off the ground. I would like to have an honoring of all the role play writers. They are brilliant and should be lauded also.
x Curtsies deeply with an Anne Radcliffeish style flourish of her hat x

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Chrissy should be the Queen and the Quentins should be the King of Marleybone. I'm the royal General with 10,000 MARLEYBONIAN troops and I can become Prince when I want to because I'm a son of the King.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Sniper Rose on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Chrissy should be the Queen and the Quentins should be the King of Marleybone. I'm the royal General with 10,000 MARLEYBONIAN troops and I can become Prince when I want to because I'm a son of the King.
prince in irl or in game and yes prince and princess will be in there as well

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Dibs on Court Jester, or dare I say Fool?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
its competition i'm not trying to make it medival

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Arceus and Zap on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
prince in irl or in game and yes prince and princess will be in there as well
Ingame. The Royal Navy needs me because I'm a great General. But I guess my cousins; the Drakes can handle them. Samuel Drake!
Samuel Drake: Yes?
Jacob Freeman: I appoint you as General now. But I'll get my rank back if I want to.
Samuel Drake: I will make sure I will handle them well.
Jacob Freeman: Okay then.
*changes to Prince Jacob Freeman
Prince Jacob Freeman: :D I heard that a new jester is at the Buckingham Palace. I will check it out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Dibs on Court Jester, or dare I say Fool?
I'll second that one x orders a beautiful Jester's hat to be delivered to Sam via overnight parrot mount. Sam is to pick the design he prefers to make sure that there will be no fiasco like the hats made for us in Tradewinds.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
this contest is OVER it has cancelled and everyone forgot about it kinda anyway bye

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Arceus and Zap on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
this contest is OVER it has cancelled and everyone forgot about it kinda anyway bye
Aw! I, for one, haven't forgotten it, I was just eager to see what the outcome was without saying anything about it. When the contest first came up I wasn't level 60-65, although now I am level 60, plus you never told us what day it would be. I was very excited to see who the winners would be (Vote Chrissy!), but never really said anything about the thread. Also, I don't have text chat, so I wouldn't really have been able to participate. Alas, my dog sings better than I do, so that would guarantee my loss. XD I do so dearly wish that you continue the contest, and best of luck to all of the candidates!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Arceus and Zap on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
We were merely following your lead. We would not be so rude as to take over what you have started. We were only waiting for what you wanted to do, We did not forget, we are only being patient.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
We were merely following your lead. We would not be so rude as to take over what you have started. We were only waiting for what you wanted to do, We did not forget, we are only being patient.
om gosh i for got the day sry

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
announcing the winners from the past ( yesterday ) are CHRISSY TH'BLESSER AND SNIPER ROSE CONGRATS TO THEM THNX BZZAP/ARCEUS AND ZAP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Arceus and Zap on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
announcing the winners from the past ( yesterday ) are CHRISSY TH'BLESSER AND SNIPER ROSE CONGRATS TO THEM THNX BZZAP/ARCEUS AND ZAP
Thank you so kindly It is so nice to be honored by such good friends. x Chrissy wanders off practicing the royal wave x

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Ok congrats .boohoo ratbeard said I wanted to win that treasure .Oh let's lock him up .no ratbeard says.Now go to bed .Ratbeard noooooooooo! The end