Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu Clothing

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hello. Ever since I got to Mooshu, there's been a clothing glitch. There's always this one type of garment that is red and looks like a cape and has no design on it. That's not the way it's supposed to look. And it's been that way for a few weeks now. I think this is a bug.

Rachel - Level 47
P.S. This happens in every Mooshu clothing store AND the bazaar.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
Hello. Ever since I got to Mooshu, there's been a clothing glitch. There's always this one type of garment that is red and looks like a cape and has no design on it. That's not the way it's supposed to look. And it's been that way for a few weeks now. I think this is a bug.

Rachel - Level 47
Yes I am experiencing that glitch too .you should put it I a bug reporting forum ..see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring level 65 .

Administrator
What's the name of the clothing that's showing up red?

If you see something showing up in all red, this usually means the texture associated with that object didn't load. Some players have found restarting will sometimes take care of the red object. If it persists, you'll want to contact Customer Support at support@pirate101.com. Support may ask you for a DXDiag file to see if your computer might be a little thin on RAM or vRAM and be able to make further recommendations.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 23, 2013
This has happened to me as well. The clothing item is called Vest of Introspection. It always appears red on my character.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
kikiram007 on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
This has happened to me as well. The clothing item is called Vest of Introspection. It always appears red on my character.
Yes! Thank you! I haven't gotten the chance to get back to Mooshu to see what the name of the clothing is. But, that's what it is. And every other clothing article that looks exactly like the Vest of Introspection shows up red for me as well as the Vest of Introspection itself....

Rachel - Level 48

Ensign
Jul 23, 2013
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Yes! Thank you! I haven't gotten the chance to get back to Mooshu to see what the name of the clothing is. But, that's what it is. And every other clothing article that looks exactly like the Vest of Introspection shows up red for me as well as the Vest of Introspection itself....

Rachel - Level 48
Yes the same thing happens to me, any item that looks the same comes up red.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:

Rachel - Level 47
It happened to me too, mine is called Vestment of Introspection

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012