Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

companions not supposed to join

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
i always assumed that the little triangle next to a companions percentage meant they wouldn't jpin in battle so i never trained them. now they join me and tey're like level thirty while i'm level 43

Community Leader
The Right Fielder on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
i always assumed that the little triangle next to a companions percentage meant they wouldn't jpin in battle so i never trained them. now they join me and tey're like level thirty while i'm level 43
The percentage reflects how much of a chance your companion has of joining a battle. Only 0% would mean they cannot join you in battle (has bench token applied).

Triange? I don't see any triangles on my companions page near the percentage.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
I have no idea but they might be ready to be promoted

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Dr Zeppers on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
The percentage reflects how much of a chance your companion has of joining a battle. Only 0% would mean they cannot join you in battle (has bench token applied).

Triange? I don't see any triangles on my companions page near the percentage.
I think by triangle they mean <1%, yeah I think that means it just has a lower chance then 1%.

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
by triangle, i think the mean the less than ! percent. <1 does kind of look like a triangle.

to the original post. there is a less than 1 percent chance they enter battle... but there is a chance

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
i meant like the little carrot thingmagig

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
The Right Fielder on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
That little triangle means that they have less than one percent of joining your combats. This does not mean that they won't join, it just means that them joining will be very rare. Make sure you keep up with their training. It's important, even if they won't join battles very often.