Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Glitch:Arena Training

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I'm certain I did the prequest from Pixelles, (beat up harpies, get grain) but the next leg of the quest chain isn't appearing. He has nothing for me and Eagea had nothing either. I want Samocles!

Any suggestions?

Ensign
Dec 22, 2011
A Mythspent Youth on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
I'm certain I did the prequest from Pixelles, (beat up harpies, get grain) but the next leg of the quest chain isn't appearing. He has nothing for me and Eagea had nothing either. I want Samocles!

Any suggestions?
If I were you, I would send a ticket to KingsIsle, they can help. If you don't wanna wait that long, try doing the arena battle again or just realm hop and see if that works. Good luck!

Community Leader
Happy Michael West on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
If I were you, I would send a ticket to KingsIsle, they can help. If you don't wanna wait that long, try doing the arena battle again or just realm hop and see if that works. Good luck!
Yeah, a ticket might be a good idea. Realm hopping too.

However, there is no "doing battle arena again", as I never got that quest in the first place. I did Pixelles' quest and there was nothing after. He sent me no nowhere and to no one. I only know that a quest was supposed to come after because I looked it up.