Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why the VoiceOver change?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hi all- I was curious as to why Deacon's voice was changed. He no longer has the monotonous voice with the ominous echo that made me shudder a little, and now just has a different, less robotic voice. Bishop and Rooke have the creepyish voices now. Phule has a sort of creepy, yet amusing voice... Why the change for Deacon?

Just wondering!

Ciao!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Hi all- I was curious as to why Deacon's voice was changed. He no longer has the monotonous voice with the ominous echo that made me shudder a little, and now just has a different, less robotic voice. Bishop and Rooke have the creepyish voices now. Phule has a sort of creepy, yet amusing voice... Why the change for Deacon?

Just wondering!

Ciao!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
I liked Deacon's voice during beta, but then over time it got more and more humanly.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Hate deacon's new voice. Just hate it. It used to be so evil. Now he sounds like some crazy dude..

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Dead Eye Luke on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Hate deacon's new voice. Just hate it. It used to be so evil. Now he sounds like some crazy dude..
i agree im not too fond of deacon's new voice they should have kept the old one it was much more menacing