Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Blind Mew Travel

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
How does Blind Mew travel between Skull Island and Scrimshaw?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
He paid a bribe to Dockmaster Dan, next to where he stands in Skull Island, Skull Island. (Hey, sounds like New York, New York) this means that he has the fastest ship in the spiral, it seems like he just teleports there.

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
Not to mention, he is also in Port Regal! Personally, I think Mew is hiding something from us...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Spark of the land on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Not to mention, he is also in Port Regal! Personally, I think Mew is hiding something from us...
Well of course he is, but as to what.......
Wait for it....................
'That would be telling'

Ensign
Nov 15, 2010
Actually Blind Mew (the administrator) felt he had stretched the suspension of disbelief because of this. However, someone in the forums did give him an idea for justification and possibly having him appear in more places. But I'll leave it up to you to sift though the forums to find it because if you want the spoilers you've to find them yourself

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Oh no! Could it be? Is Blind Mew the most devious of Kane's creations, a clockwork, many identical clockworks? I prefer to think someone in his family was on Marco Polo's crew, and he has a huge nautical family. There is always a cousin, uncle, or niece headed out somewhere and would always give the respected Uncle Mew a ride.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Armorclad Coyote on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Actually Blind Mew (the administrator) felt he had stretched the suspension of disbelief because of this. However, someone in the forums did give him an idea for justification and possibly having him appear in more places. But I'll leave it up to you to sift though the forums to find it because if you want the spoilers you've to find them yourself
Hundreds of forums and you can't at the very least tell us which forum it was?

Ensign
Oct 29, 2009
I think that with his excellent senses of hearing and smell, he can tell in advance when a storm is coming or a marauder is just past the horizon.

Any captain worth his salt is happy to have him along, and every crew thinks of him as a good luck charm.

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
It could transportalator and a ship, or just a ship because there isn't a transportalator on Scrimshaw.

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I think he is stalking you, so whenever you go to Skull Island, Scrimshaw, or Port Regal, he is right there, as though he lives there. Blind Mew, why don't you tell us?

Ensign
Nov 15, 2010
Truth be told I can't remember which one it was. I want to say it was the first story discussion. Of course that one is huge. But if you want spoilers that badly you need to search for them.