Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Turret Bosses

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I love the idea of turret bosses. Are there plans to add any more in Aquila or in other future worlds?

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
btw where are the turret bosses at anyway i tried in marleybone i didnt find any

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Arceus and Zap on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
btw where are the turret bosses at anyway i tried in marleybone i didnt find any
Here is some good information on the turret locations:
Marleybone, Cool Ranch, and The Mooshu turret is in the Kotan Skyway between Kaizoku Juma & The Vortex of Strife.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Cool Ranch: Tumbleweed Skyway
MooShu: Khotan Skyway
Marleybone: Westminster Skyway

Community Leader
These are the locations of the Turret Bosses:

Cool Ranch - Tumbleweed skyway across the yellow windlane from Farm House
Mooshu - Khotan Skyway near Kaizoku Jima
Marleybone - Behind the right side of Beachhead.

I hope this helps! :)

Ensign
Feb 07, 2011
Another thing about the marleybone turret is that it can accutally move. there is a post on central somewhere with the guide to this speficic turret

Community Leader
The Marleybone one does move, but it is always in the same general location. :)

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I think the turret bosses are awesome! I wanna see more in the next world (which they say will be Krokotopia!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Autumn Dreamwalker on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
The Marleybone one does move, but it is always in the same general location. :)
Lol yes I remember how funny it was when we were gang farming it and it had gone so high we couldn't reach it to target it. We started commenting on it and it so graciously obliged and promptly lowered itself to our ship's level. Such a polite turret even as we were decimating it lol.

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
the marleybone turret is behind the giant armada fortress, beachhead.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
you mean the armada assault station that literally killed all my friends ships yeah