Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane's side of the story

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Recently I have been thinking "We are looking at the entire game through our perspective, with barely a glipse of how the enemy reacts to certain situations. I mean, Kane is probably cooped up in some steel castle in the heart of Valencia, so we have no idea how or what he thinks about with certain situations." So, i figured it would be cool to see how other people think Kane would react or be like when he gets news about events. example: Bishop rushes into Kane's war room freaking out and screaming, "Beachead's gone! The pirate blew it up!". would Kane react with a suprised "WHAT!!??" or would he calmly say, "Interesting", like it barely made a difference. Thats what i want to know from you guys! what do you think Kane does when he hears news like that?

Have fun!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Knowing how Kane is apparently all powerful and invincible, he probably wouldn't have a terrified or upset reaction. He'd simply react maybe something like this:

Bishop: That Pirate destroyed not only Beachhead, but Rooke too! What do we do, we lost our fortress and general!

Kane: Interesting... Rooke is irreplaceable. (Knowing KI said they won't bring 'em back), but Beachhead we can rebuild.

Hehe, something like this?

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
I imagine Kane's emotion builds the more he hear's of "the pirate" the more annoyed he gets. Till finally He sees us more than just annoying. but instead... a problem. For example Defeating deacon Kane thinks "hmm perhaps i underestimated you" beating bishop twice and destroying beachhead kane gives more reaction " impressive but nothing more." Beating rooke then " What!"

Until finally we do something that puts him over the edge Like perhaps get to El dorado first then I'd see it as Kane is more than annoyed thinks that it's time to do pest control. I myself have wondered what Kane has thought throughout all this time though I'm sure he's not pleased.

Dark Creighton

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Elemutation on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Recently I have been thinking "We are looking at the entire game through our perspective, with barely a glipse of how the enemy reacts to certain situations. I mean, Kane is probably cooped up in some steel castle in the heart of Valencia, so we have no idea how or what he thinks about with certain situations." So, i figured it would be cool to see how other people think Kane would react or be like when he gets news about events. example: Bishop rushes into Kane's war room freaking out and screaming, "Beachead's gone! The pirate blew it up!". would Kane react with a suprised "WHAT!!??" or would he calmly say, "Interesting", like it barely made a difference. Thats what i want to know from you guys! what do you think Kane does when he hears news like that?

Have fun!
I've been looking at Kane's side of the story. I was once a ally with him until Tarlac Ward, the most heroic Pirate in the Spiral, that probably saved the SPIRAL from me and Kane killing you all! Here's the Beachead goes BOOM conversation
Valencia
Bishop: KANE, KANE! The Pirate blew up ... BEACHHEAD! What are we going to do!?
Kane: Hmm ... I got a plan. Let him go to Aquila to get the next piece of the map. We're not budging till the Armada is restored!
Bishop: All right!
Kane: I also want to learn about this Pirate. I feel like I knew him or something from a faraway land.
Bishop: El Dorado?
Kane: We all know that Pirate hasn't been there or has he?
Bishop: I want you to learn about this Pirate. I feel like we're family.
Bishop: Why are you thinking like that? SNAP OUT OF IT!
Kane: I won't because I believe I might be human from Earth but died in a battle and when someone made me a robot, they made me bad. Bishop, can you go behind me?
Bishop: Where is this going?
Kane: I might be good. See a hatch?
Bishop: Yes.
Kane: I want you to open it.
Bishop: Okay.
Kane: What do you see?
Bishop: I see a "Good" or "Bad" switch.
Kane: Turn it to the good one.
Bishop: If you insist.
Kane: I hate the Armada! Hmm ... Mr. Self-Explode button! Presses Button
Bishop: All units! The Machine will be destroyed by the maker of the Armada! KANE! He's the enemy of Valencia now!
Kane get's away
Kane: Toodles!
Armada goes BOOM!
Kane: I wonder where that Pirate is?
Me: We got the next map piece! Back to Avery!
Kane and you sail to Skull Island
Kane: Avery?
Avery: Who are you?
Kane: My name is Kane. Used to be from the Armada but I don't know anything about it but it has gone BOOM!
Avery: Kane, you're human!
Kane: So I am.
Gracie Conrad: Hold it! Kane is in your off-
Bonnie: He's human!
Gracie Conrad: So he is!
Kane: Can I join your crew? I got all the map pieces. I heard legends of El Dorado before.
Dead Mike: Wait a moment! You're the Pirates Dad?
Kane: Yes!
Me: DAD! I thought you were evil.
Kane: Dumb Armada filling your noggin with bad things.
Me: I thought you died,
Kane: I have no idea who that person you thought was me died. We will never know unless ...
Me: Unless?
Kane: Unless if Avery was the bad one this whole time and he had a Pirate Clockwork to look like me!
Me: I thought there was something suspicious about him.
Sails back to Skull Island
Me: You dead.
Kane: DIE you bad CAPTAIN!
Avery dies due to the epicness El Dorado gave them already
Me: To El Dorado!
FIN

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Good or Bad switch.. hmmm... Maybe after Bishop tells Kane about the beachhead, he doesn't seemed concerned, and tells Bishop this is all part of the "Grand Design".