Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stitching gear to noob clothing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Hi I am not sure if this is something that can be fixed, if it is a bug or was just never considered, but I recently stitched my crown gear to some clothing I bought in the bazaar. I really liked some of the clothing that we started out with as noobs, like the striped beanie, and wanted to stitch this to my crown gear. When I went through the process of stitching it Eloise showed me what it would look like, (striped beanie) so I clicked stitch. I did the same with the outfit and boots. The boots I bought were actually a Marleybone design (meaning they were level 50, I saw them at the boot vendor in isle of dogs, but I ended up buying them at the bazaar instead), and the outfit was also a noob design. The stitching worked, and I now have noob gear, with the stats from crown gear. My problem is that the outfit I have is not the one I bought, and its not the one Eloise showed me when I stitched it. The outfit I have is the noob outfit I started with when I created my pirate. The colors do not match my companions or my flag colors, and none of the clothing matches what I picked. Please help, thank you.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
This doesn't seem like a problem but using the word noob a lot could be insulting for some people that you call to be noobs.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Maybe you need to go into your backpack and re equip the new clothes to your pirate. Often when I change the look of something I have to "put it back on".