Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

101 Commercials

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
No offense or anything, but Pirate101 and Wizard101 need new commercials. The P101 commercial and be about some major-minor update like when Wizard added Castles and Lands. And for Wizard, they need one besides the Malistaire battles. Maybe one on the next world like they did with Celestia and Zafaria. Just sayin'

Wicked Jack Deveraux
Underworlder

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
coolster50 on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
No offense or anything, but Pirate101 and Wizard101 need new commercials. The P101 commercial and be about some major-minor update like when Wizard added Castles and Lands. And for Wizard, they need one besides the Malistaire battles. Maybe one on the next world like they did with Celestia and Zafaria. Just sayin'

Wicked Jack Deveraux
Underworlder
I agree pirate101 needs a new commercila soon i was surprised their wasn't a new commercial for the introduction to marleybone and aquila since its the largest expansion KI has done to both games and also because wizard101 used to do commercials for each new world until it reached avalon.

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbucker lvl 64

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Well said Coolster I never had a chance to say this but. Love your videos dude! Also Kingsisle i'm not forcing you to update this but. Can you please start making some more videos?

Administrator
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Nice I like the choose your pirate commercial nice work KI!

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkinsswashbuckler lvl 64

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
Looks like we've been thinking the same thing!
Jack you epic rabbit you! Thanks so much for the commercial. Seriously it's awesome. You did a fantastic job. Also very cool on the Swashbucklers it fits us perfect. Just run into the battle and destroy everything. Privateer looked amazing he just closes the mount and jumps with his crew! Then Musketeer just shoots and throws. Witchdoctor casting her mystical spells making them all confused. Then the Buccaneer the leader of the crew able to with stand every attack! YAY! Thanks Jack! And the rest of your crew!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
How do y'all do that?! I would love to see that animation in the game, though... but still LOVE the commercial

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh Man I wish our pirates could do those things lol. That looks like So much fun. That longboat showing up full of pirates to help looks so cool, although in the game we know if we show up to an active fight it's just us all by are self, or maybe a pet. But, Wow, That really looked cool, just wish the game was really that way. Nice spot.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Only one word can describe those commercials--A-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
coolster50 on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Only one word can describe those commercials--A-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't agree more.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Ensign
May 21, 2012
I agree!
(Your the only person I watch when it comes to promotions.)

The Privateer'n Wizard