Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what is your favourite world and why

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
hi pirates! whats you favourite world my favourite world is mooshu whats yours?

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Hmm well I always loved mooshu but Marleybone took the cake with this update.The characters are interesting the promotion are wonderful and the music is beautiful.Below I will list the worlds in my favourite order.
Marleybone
Mooshu
I could Say Valencia and Aquila
Cool Ranch (even though I hate this place)
Skull Island
Monquista

Ensign
Aug 14, 2012
Was wondering if there was a badge for completing all chapter 13 and 14 side quests. I have done everything in marleybone but haven't received any kind of badge for it like in the other worlds. Was wondering if there was even one out there that i can get ..please let me know

merciless martin roland

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
CaptainBenjamin201 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
My favorite world is Marleybone.
Reasons Why:
1.The inhabitants are fun to chat and battle with, especially the Otters. To think, the Dogs, Cats, Frogs, Otters, and Foxes all call Marleybone home.
2. It was awesome to get to battle Bishop and Rooke there.
3.The Armada Dragoons(no, they're not dragons) were awesome. Being able to attack close up and from far away made them an impressive challenge.(Still though, something bothers me. In the new tutorial, Gandry managed to identify the Angels, but not the Dragoons. It made me realize that the Armada must have only built them recently, and that they are probably working on something else. Perhaps an actual Mechanical Dragon to guard the pieces of the Map that they have? Just saying.)

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
CaptainBenjamin201 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
Aye, Mooshu is a wonderful world: In the words of Subodai, "Compared to Mooshu, ever other realm is just an ugly wasteland [specially Valencia]."

But I have to disagree, mate. My favorite realm has to be Aqulia. I've always been a big Roman/Greek Mythology fan ever since watching "Percy Jackson; The Lightning Thief." and reading about my favorite story of the Odyssey with the Battle of Troy and Odysseus having to find his way back to his homeland. When I found out that most of Aquila was surrounded by my favorite tales, I freaked out! I can't wait to finally get past Marleybone and see Aqulia in the Live game. I also can't wait to see what happens to the boys in my crew if we get to the Land of the Sirens. In the story, the Sirens are like flying serpents with beautiful voices. Voices so beautiful that they have the ability to entrance and steal the minds of any man who hears them. I'm not sure if that part is in the game or not, but I hope so... it's will be interesting to watch Subodai and El Toro falling for the Sirens's song, seeing how headstrong they usually are :P

~~Bloody Belle