Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weird Forum GLitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
I had a weird but funny glitch on the forums today. I was on the website then I signed in to my account. When I clicked on Message Boards it brought to the Wizard101 Message Boards.

Administrator
Yeah. I've noticed this too. I've filed a bug report with our web team, and we'll try to get that fixed. In the meantime, a simple back button and re-click seems to clear it up. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
this has happened to me a lot to, i was gonna post about it but it didnt really bother me and i forgot about it...

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
This happened to me a few times also, including just now. Clicking back did work to return to the pirate boards. It usually happens when I click "message boards" on the bottom of the page to leave the entry I was reading and return to the boards home page. It's the link across from "back to top", and above the Pirate101 logo. I keep thinking I accidentally hit a Wizard101 link that must have been further down than I had showing on screen. Nice to know I'm not the only one with this issue, and Jack's working on getting it fixed.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I got it several times too but I haven't had it happen in a while. Maybe they fixed it.