Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The World of Arabbita

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
I have come up with an idea for a brand new world which could be added to the already fantastic game. I came up with this idea during a history lesson, when The Crusades and the Holy Land, came up. I then came up with the idea of Arabbita, a Holy Land based world populated by Arab themed bunny rabbits.

The player would travel to Arabbita for another piece of the map to El Dorado (There are legends which suggest a piece can be obtained here), but you discover that Arabbita is the middle of Holy War. The Churches and Religions of the 7 major Spiral Worlds (Marleybone, Monquista, Polaris, Mooshu, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia and Darkmoor, aswell as Arabbita), believe that the first life in the Spiral (apparently born in Arabbita millenia ago), was of their species and therefore believe that Arabbita, or The Holy World, belongs to them and are at war with each other, and the native rabbits, over it. To top that off, the King, Lord Salada, has become desperate with the current situation, and has become opressive and corrupted. But for the extra cherry on the top, the map piece was shredded into 9 pieces in a battle in the grand temple, each piece is in the possesion of the generals of each army: Admiral Watson (Marleybone), General Francisco (Monquista), Captain Fontain (Polaris), General Wa Cho (Mooshu), Captain Fluffypaws (Grizzleheim), Captain Tutan (Krokotopia), Colonal Dusty (Darkmoor), King Salada (Arabbita), and Rooke (The Armada...)

Each class recieves 4 companions (except for Privateers, who get 5) from Arabbita. 1 that all classes recieve then 3 (4 for Privateer), that is exclusive to the class. The companion that all classes recieve is Darak Gonkal, an official, living and working in the so called Border Island or Tyurkiez (The first world a player journeys to, which is situated in Tyurkiez skyway, which houses the 9 stormgates leading into Arabtta), who is sick of war and the corrupt King. Before he joins your crew, you must first prove to him that you are worthy of being the hero of Arabbita and earn a permit to enter the rest of the world (which the enemy armies failed to get as they invaded), you must then travel about raising a rebel army. He then joins your crew. You must then start to weaken the enemy armies, one at a time, each time culminating in a boss battle with the previously stated army leaders (if you would like to know who the companions for each class are, ask in the comments as I haven't got many characters left). The final battle of the world is against Salada (this is after you have defeat Rooke and got his piece of the piece of the map).

That is the basic idea, if I had an unlimited number of characters I would have elborated about companions, islands, quest details, clothes, ships, rewards, skyways, plot specifics and other stuff, therefore I urge you to ask as many questions as possible and I will be glad to answer and I hope KI take my idea in to consideration and prehaps use it!

Clever Aedan Johanson,
level 42

Ensign
Feb 20, 2013
well, I like the idea of bunnies and the pun of arrabita is a good one KingsIsle should really consider this one as I would love to try it! as of yet I have no problems but it might help if you further explained companions, ships and the sort of quest that would link in with the game... thanks!

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Companion Information:

All Classes:

Darak Gonkal- Rabbit Border Officer
Promoted into: Darak Gonkal- Rabbit Border Chief
Promoted into: Darak Gonkal- Rabbit Border Commander

Dasa Han- Rabbit Musketeer
Promoted into: Dasa Han- Rabbit Gunman

Makahen- Mander Swordsman

Que-Fan- Rabbit Outlaw
Promoted into: Que-Fan- Rabbit Pirate
Promoted into: Que-Fan- Rabbit Fugitive

Slasa Hen- Rabbit Nomad

Sensei Kensei- Ninja Pig Warrior Novice
Promoted into- Sensei Kensei- Ninja Pig Warrior Apprentice
Promoted into- Sensei Kensei- Ninja Pig Warrior Master

Bjorn Fluffyface- Bear Warrior
Promoted into- Bjorn Fluffyface- Bear Beserker

Denn Daan- Rabbit Archer
Promoted into- Denn Daan- Rabbit Master Archer
Promoted into- Denn Daan- Rabbit Legendary Archer

Mr. Westley- Redcoat Captain

Kara Quenn- Rabbit Cleric
Promoted into- Kara Quenn- Rabbit Imam
Promoted into- Kara Quenn- Rabbit Sheikh

Salada- Rabbit Lord
Promoted into- Salada- Rabbit Overlord
Promoted into- Salada- Rabbit King

Ueeraa Zezah- Rabbit Duelist
Promoted into- Ueeraa Zezah- Rabbit Duel Master
Promoted into- Ueeraa Zezah- Rabbit Duel Guru

Aaraan Fael- Rabbit Spy
Promoted into- Aaraan Fael- Rabbit Spy Chief

Captain Feliz- Monquistan Captain

Eelza Taarr- Rabbit Spirit

Pierre Quantan- Penguin Gunman
Promoted into- Pierre Quantan- Penguin Musketeer
Promoted into- Pierre Quantan- Penguin Canonneer

Eezey- Rabbit Peasant
Promoted into- Eezey Rabbit Swordsman

That is the companions each class gets, if you want to know more about the stories behind their obtainment and promotion stories, just ask and again, I hope KI look at my ideas and prehaps use them, even if they don't want to use the worlds, they could use my companions!

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 42

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
I like this idea, and just from the brief description you have come up with shows that you have really thought this out. I like the over all concept, but the The Holy War and its ties to Islam may be a bit politically charged.But I am sure that is a detail that could be re-worked if need be. I hope KingsIsle reads your ideas and contacts you concerning this idea, Bravo to you and your imagination.
Look forward to hearing more of your ideas.

Happy Jose Hawkins
Level 50

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest: "Through the Rabbit Hole"

Quest Giver: Captain Avery.

Quest Goals:
Talk to Catbeard in The Catspaw.
Talk to Avery in Avery's Office.
Talk to One Eyed Jack in Flotsam.
Defeat Pig Pirate Ships in Kotan Skyway.
Sail to Arabbita.
Defeat Captain Darasa in Tyurkiez Skyway.
Talk to Darak Gonkal in Tyurkiez.

Dialogue:

Avery: So... where to find the next map piece?
Catbeard might have an idea where to find it.
He didn't tell me anything, but he might be more willing to speak to you...
Go and talk to Catbeard on his ship, The Catspaw.

Catbeard: Hello again Pirate. The Civil War in Monquista is going well... What can I do for you today?
Map Piece? If you want to know where my piece of Marco Pollo's map is, you'll have to get me so-

Ratbeard: No more o' yer errands you darn cat. Where's the map?

Catbeard: Not telling.

Ratbeard: This is hopeless... back to Avery.

Avery: Hello again! Get the map piece?
Not telling you? Dear dear... well, I've found something intriguing in your absence...
A legend which states a map piece can be found in the ancient Holy Land of Arabbita, on the other side of the Spiral.
I know someone who can help you find a windstone...
One Eyed Jack.

One Eyed Jack: Hello Young Pirate. What favour can I do for you today?
Arabbita? My home? Oh yes, I fled ages ago, to escape the slaughter of my people. I changed my culture and became a pirate.
You want to go there? It will be risky and dangerous but ok.
Go and get a windstone from Pig Pirate ships, sail to Marleybone and go through the Storm Gate!

Captain Darasa: The entry of Pirates to the Holy World of Arabbita is forbidden. Leave now or you will be destroyed.

Darak Gonkal: What have you come here for?
Map piece? I know of such a map...
Torn into 9 pieces during a battle in the Grand Temple, stolen by each of the army leaders...
But it's hopeless!
You're a fool for coming here...
I suggest you forget your map and go home!

Rewards: 5000 XP

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 43

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sounds like we have a potential KI employee here. Hey Ratbeard, do you have a cabin boy to mentor yet?

Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
I think that this is a cool world idea The game of Pirate 101 will be good with even more worlds and it will show how awesome the guys at kings isle are for using a players world idea Hope it gets made in to a world

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Thank you very much to all who have looked at my idea, liked it and showed me their support. He makes me over joyed to see some positive comments. When I suggested this, I thought the only views and comments would be negative, how wrong I was. Again, I thank you all. I will continue to answer questions and also publish some extra information, unpromted.

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 44

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Skyways of Arabbita:

Tyurkiez Skyway
Islands: Tyurkiez Town, One Eyed Jack's House (30 minute Dungeon)
Vortexes: Arakan Storm

Ottona Skyway
Islands: Farihet City, Qe-ron Village, Fort Dastek (1.5 hour Dungeon), Camp Monquista (Boss battle)
Vortexes: The Tornado of Erek

Holy Skies
Islands: The Grand Temple (2 hour Dungeon), Camp Barking (Boss battle)
Vortexes: Holy Storm

Salada Skyway
Islands: Desrali Citadel (3 hour Dungeon), Dreadnaught Desrali

Moodah Skyway
Fort Yang (1 hour Dungeon)
Vortexes: Ying Storm

Some islands and Vortexes are the bases of the fighting armies leaders (This is the order in which you do the battles against the army leaders):

Krokotopia: Arakan Storm
Monquista: Camp Monquista
Polaris: The Tornado of Erek
Marleybone: Camp Barking
Grizzleheim: Holy Storm
MooShu: Fort Yang
Darkmoor: Ying Storm.
Armada: Dreadnaught Disrali
Arabbita: Disrali Citadel

Quest details concerning each battle and getting the map piece will be published in due course.

Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
Quest: "Through the Rabbit Hole"

Quest Giver: Captain Avery.

Quest Goals:
Talk to Catbeard in The Catspaw.
Talk to Avery in Avery's Office.
Talk to One Eyed Jack in Flotsam.
Defeat Pig Pirate Ships in Kotan Skyway.
Sail to Arabbita.
Defeat Captain Darasa in Tyurkiez Skyway.
Talk to Darak Gonkal in Tyurkiez.

Dialogue:

Avery: So... where to find the next map piece?
Catbeard might have an idea where to find it.
He didn't tell me anything, but he might be more willing to speak to you...
Go and talk to Catbeard on his ship, The Catspaw.

Catbeard: Hello again Pirate. The Civil War in Monquista is going well... What can I do for you today?
Map Piece? If you want to know where my piece of Marco Pollo's map is, you'll have to get me so-

Ratbeard: No more o' yer errands you darn cat. Where's the map?

Catbeard: Not telling.

Ratbeard: This is hopeless... back to Avery.

Avery: Hello again! Get the map piece?
Not telling you? Dear dear... well, I've found something intriguing in your absence...
A legend which states a map piece can be found in the ancient Holy Land of Arabbita, on the other side of the Spiral.
I know someone who can help you find a windstone...
One Eyed Jack.

One Eyed Jack: Hello Young Pirate. What favour can I do for you today?
Arabbita? My home? Oh yes, I fled ages ago, to escape the slaughter of my people. I changed my culture and became a pirate.
You want to go there? It will be risky and dangerous but ok.
Go and get a windstone from Pig Pirate ships, sail to Marleybone and go through the Storm Gate!

Captain Darasa: The entry of Pirates to the Holy World of Arabbita is forbidden. Leave now or you will be destroyed.

Darak Gonkal: What have you come here for?
Map piece? I know of such a map...
Torn into 9 pieces during a battle in the Grand Temple, stolen by each of the army leaders...
But it's hopeless!
You're a fool for coming here...
I suggest you forget your map and go home!

Rewards: 5000 XP

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 43
I had the oddest feeling that you were planning on Arabbita being the world origin of One-Eyed Jack in this idea. You said the world's inhabited by rabbits and hares, so that kind of got me thinking of Jack. This world would definately allow players to get to learn a little backstory of One-Eyed Jack. Maybe the puppet show about Arabbita could be narrated by One-Eyed Jack when we go to talk to him about it.

See ye around the Spiral and Skyways:
Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 25 Buccaneer
Wordy Paul Jackson, lvl 9 Witchdoctor
Quick Aedan Jackson, lvl 9 Swashbuckler
Loyal Oran Jackson, lvl 8 Privateer
Connor Jackson, lvl 9 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest: The Holy War

Quest Goals:
Enter Guard Tower (Boss battle)
Defeat Tower Captain
Talk to Darak Gonkal

Darak Gonkal: You don't know what's going on here?
How can you not know... this war has become one of the biggest issues in the spiral right now, other than The Armada.

*Puppet Show*
Many millenia ago when the Spiral was created, the first living being appart from Bartleby and Mother Raven Eyes was born here.
No one knows what species they were of, but every major Spiral Church, claims them as one of their species. Everyone knows they were a Rabbit.
For many years however, everyone accepted it was a Rabbit who started life in the Spiral, until The Dogs of Marleybone put forward "proof" that they were a dog. Then the other Spiral churches, hoping to best the Dogs, claimed that they were infact of the descent of their species. This soon escalated into the conflict of today, where every church wished to claim Arabbita for their church.
The map shard of which you speak, could be found in the vaults of The Temple until an assault by the dogs on it. Fearing Marleybone victory, the other armies also attacked, destroying the fragment and stealing the shards. The temple was devestated. Up until a few weaks ago, the surviving Cleric of the temple looked after the map, until the Armada arived and snatched it, killing the Cleric and claiming the temple.
Then our King, Salada, became desperate from the war, and became corrupt and opressive.
Arabbita is not far from collapse...

I would suggest leaving.
No? Very well then... you're fault if you die...
You want my help? Well... I am tired of war...
Prove yourself to me.
Go to the top of Tyurkiez mountain, to the watch tower, and sieze it. Then you can show off to me your skills whilst helping to weaken our corrupt king.

Tower Captain: GET THE INTRUDER!

Darak Gonkal: I am very impressed. We have now got one of many watch towers... we still need the others...

Reward: 1000 XP

Level 44

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Buccaneer Jackson on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
I had the oddest feeling that you were planning on Arabbita being the world origin of One-Eyed Jack in this idea. You said the world's inhabited by rabbits and hares, so that kind of got me thinking of Jack. This world would definately allow players to get to learn a little backstory of One-Eyed Jack. Maybe the puppet show about Arabbita could be narrated by One-Eyed Jack when we go to talk to him about it.

See ye around the Spiral and Skyways:
Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 25 Buccaneer
Wordy Paul Jackson, lvl 9 Witchdoctor
Quick Aedan Jackson, lvl 9 Swashbuckler
Loyal Oran Jackson, lvl 8 Privateer
Connor Jackson, lvl 9 Musketeer
That's not the last we'll see from One Eyed Jack... he'll become important again later on in your search for the map.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest: The Watchmen

Quest Goals:
Destroy the North Tower (Boss battle)
Destroy the South Tower (Boss battle)
Destroy the West Tower (Boss battle)
Destroy the Centre Tower (Boss battle)
Destroy the Border Office (1 hour dungeon)
Talk to Darak Gonkal
Destroy 10 Royal Fleet Ships
Talk to Darak Gonkal
Talk to Captain Esen

Dialogue:

Darak Gonkal: This city is important to the king, if we take it down, then he will be weakened.
You've taken down the eastern tower, you need to destroy the rest.
If you can do this, I will be presuaded to help you.

Tower Captain: ARREST HIM!

Tower Captain: FOR THE KING!

Towe Captain: GET THE INTRUDER!

Tower Captain: You will never defeat our king!
GET HIM!

Border Chief: How dare you come in here and attempt to topple the King. He will never be overthrown.
He will defeat any rebels and he will defeat the enemies of this world!
GET HIM!

Darak Gonkal: Amazing.
Tyurkiez is now in chaos but that's not so good...
The King's Royal Fleet will have been dispatched by now.
We can't let them get to Tyrukiez of you will be captured.
Go and deter the fleet.
Destroy 10 of the Royal Fleet and they will leave these skies in fear. The cowards.

Darak Gonkal: I have seen your might young captain.
You are a worthy hero. But if I help you, things are going to become more dangerous.
Are you sure you want to help our people?
Very well then.
If we are to over throw the king and end the war we need an army...
I know just the man who can help.
You need to travel to the end of the bay on which Tyurkiez is situated and talk to Captain Esen.

Captain Esen: PIRATE! GET AWAY!
Friend of Darak? What is it you want?
To overthrow our corrupted King and end this war?
You want my assistant?
If you're good enough for Darak, your good enough for me.
We need an army, and I know just where to start.

Rewards: 7500 XP

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 44

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Dungeon: The Border Office

Dungeon Goals:
Enter the Border Office
Explore the Lobby
Defeat Royal Guards
Explore the Border Chief's office
Explore the Safe Room
Defeat Border Office Chief Guard
Explore escape Tunnels
Defeat Royal Guards
Defeat Redcoats
Explore Safe House
Defeat Polarian Soldiers
Free Border Chief
Defeat Border Chief
Explore Store Room
Blow up The Border Office

Dungeon Dialogue:

El Toro: This place looks like a building owned by a dictator, very grand.

Royal Guards: Drop your weapons!
You are under arrest!

El Toro: Up there! An office!

Bonny Anne: He's gone.

Ratbeard: Arrr! Look 'ere! An open door and a ladder! Let's explore!

El Toro: A safe room!

Bonny Anne: Look! He's getting away!

Border Office Chief Guard: Stop them!

Ratbeard: This place seems very dingey! Like sewers!

Royal Guards: You will go no further! Stop them!

Redcoats: This world is the rightful property of the Merleybone Empire.
You will raise your hands and hand over your weapons.
No? Then you must be killed!

El Toro: Nice Safe House

Polarian Soldiers: Cease! This Island is under the control of the Polarian Empire! Leave!

Border Chief: HELP ME PIRATE!

Border Chief: Thank you for freeing me!
Now you will die. GET HIM MEN!

Border Chief: I surrender!

Ratbeard: Now, let's detonate some o' that TNT in the storeroom back in the main office!

Bonny Anne: This place is about to collapse! Let's get out of here!

This Dungeon is part of the Quest: The Watchmen

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 44

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like we have a potential KI employee here. Hey Ratbeard, do you have a cabin boy to mentor yet?
Thank you Valzabrat, what did that last bit mean?

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 44

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Very impressive, you have an incredible imagination. I am in SHOCK, and AWE. You my friend, have a bright future ahead of you.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest: Kelaen Desfaal

Quest Goals:
Talk to Kelaen Desfaal
Defeat Winged Scorpions and Collect Scorpion Stinger
Talk to Kelaen Desfaal
Talk to Srez Falsae
Talk to Kelaen Desfaal
Talk to Madame Vadima
Enter Tyurkiez Crypts
Defeat Tutraken
Talk Kelaen Desfaal
Talk to Captain Esen

Captain Esen: There's an old hermit who lives up on the top of Tyurkiez Mountain in an old cabin.
His name is Kelaen Desfaal.
He's a retired soldier, fired and disgraced for disobeying orders in protest against the king and the war.
He'll join our rebellion, go and coax him on to our side.

Kelaen Desfaal: WHAT DO YOU WANT!?
Rebellion? You want my help?
I can be tempted...
I produce healing potions for the innocent villagers.
A mystery bug is spreading in the town and I can't heal it as I am fresh out of Winged Scorpion Stingers.
Go out in to Tyurkiez skyway and fetch me some and I will join your fight against the king!

Kelaen Desfaal: Perfect!
Bear with me...
Done. Go and deliver this to Sres Falzae, the sickest villager.

Srez Falzae: A potion! Thank you so much!
It isn't working *cough*
It dosn't wor- ARGH!

Ratbeard: He's dead... Let's go back to Kelaen.

Kelaen Desfaal: He died!?!
That's not good for bussiness.
We need to find the source of this bug before the villagers die.

Old Scratch: Let's go and ask Madame Vadima to find the source.

Madame Vadima: This is a curse on the villagers.
It's source is a Tut Witchdoctor, based in the crypts under Tyurkiez.
He's trying to weaken Arabbita so Krokotopia can take over!

Tutraken: Arabbita will fall to my mystery plague!

Tutraken: I surrrender! I will curethe disease!
Done. Now leave me!

Kelaen Desfaal: Good work! The villagers are saved!
I will join your rebellion as a medic and witchdoctor!
Go and tell Esen that I have joined you and here take this, an extra mojo potion!

Captain Esen: Good work Pirate!
That's our number on 4, me, Darak, you and Kelaen.
Who next?

Rewards: 5000 XP, 4th Mojo Potion

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Very impressive, you have an incredible imagination. I am in SHOCK, and AWE. You my friend, have a bright future ahead of you.
Thank you very much. Positive comments (and constructive criticism) means alot to me, especially as I am currently writing a novel. My age (which I shall not disclose) would probably shock you.

Ensign
Feb 15, 2010
Dude this is the coolest world idea i have seen

Ian Silver Level 50

Ensign
Aug 25, 2009
I know who should apply for Kingsisle if they ever need more people for the story.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
Companion Information:

All Classes:

Darak Gonkal- Rabbit Border Officer
Promoted into: Darak Gonkal- Rabbit Border Chief
Promoted into: Darak Gonkal- Rabbit Border Commander

Dasa Han- Rabbit Musketeer
Promoted into: Dasa Han- Rabbit Gunman

Makahen- Mander Swordsman

Que-Fan- Rabbit Outlaw
Promoted into: Que-Fan- Rabbit Pirate
Promoted into: Que-Fan- Rabbit Fugitive

Slasa Hen- Rabbit Nomad

Sensei Kensei- Ninja Pig Warrior Novice
Promoted into- Sensei Kensei- Ninja Pig Warrior Apprentice
Promoted into- Sensei Kensei- Ninja Pig Warrior Master

Bjorn Fluffyface- Bear Warrior
Promoted into- Bjorn Fluffyface- Bear Beserker

Denn Daan- Rabbit Archer
Promoted into- Denn Daan- Rabbit Master Archer
Promoted into- Denn Daan- Rabbit Legendary Archer

Mr. Westley- Redcoat Captain

Kara Quenn- Rabbit Cleric
Promoted into- Kara Quenn- Rabbit Imam
Promoted into- Kara Quenn- Rabbit Sheikh

Salada- Rabbit Lord
Promoted into- Salada- Rabbit Overlord
Promoted into- Salada- Rabbit King

Ueeraa Zezah- Rabbit Duelist
Promoted into- Ueeraa Zezah- Rabbit Duel Master
Promoted into- Ueeraa Zezah- Rabbit Duel Guru

Aaraan Fael- Rabbit Spy
Promoted into- Aaraan Fael- Rabbit Spy Chief

Captain Feliz- Monquistan Captain

Eelza Taarr- Rabbit Spirit

Pierre Quantan- Penguin Gunman
Promoted into- Pierre Quantan- Penguin Musketeer
Promoted into- Pierre Quantan- Penguin Canonneer

Eezey- Rabbit Peasant
Promoted into- Eezey Rabbit Swordsman

That is the companions each class gets, if you want to know more about the stories behind their obtainment and promotion stories, just ask and again, I hope KI look at my ideas and prehaps use them, even if they don't want to use the worlds, they could use my companions!

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 42
wait i just noticed something since salada is apparently the rabbit king does that mean if your a privateer you basically take other arrabitta?

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
wait i just noticed something since salada is apparently the rabbit king does that mean if your a privateer you basically take other arrabitta?
No. Like Ratbeard (sorry for the spoiler anyone who hasn't there yet), Salada repents and begs for mercy. If you're a different class you take him back to Captain Esen in Tyrukiez instead, and Esen becomes king of Arabbita. The player then gets the next piece of the map to El Dorado from Slada and returns to Avery.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest: The Valley Road

Quest Goals:
Talk to Fas Esen
Enter The Carrotacia (Boss Battle)
Defeat General Sal
Talk to Fas Esen
Enter Criminal's Cavern (Boss Battle)
Defeat Fas Esen
Defeat General Sal
Talk to Captain Esen

Dialogue:

Captain Esen: Fas Elzet is a thief, murderer, fugutive and my sister, hiding in The Valley in the hills, outside of the town.
Go and talk to her.
She may be willing to join us.
She may need some "persuasion", but you'll be fine, I'm sure.

Fas Esen: What do you want?
Rebellion? Kill Salada? End the war?
Hmmm...
I'm hungry.
Go in to town and steal me some food.

Bonny Anne: Captain, we're on the side of these villagers. We're doing this for them. We can't steal from them.

Ratbeard: We don't have no choice. There'll be no rebellion if we don't do this.

Shopkeeper: POLICE! GUARDS! HELP! THIEF!

General Sal: What's going on!?!?
Drop the carrots!

Ratbeard: He's asleep! Let's get out of here!

Shopkeeper: Stop!

Ratbeard: Shoosh you!

Shopkeeper: Make me... PO-

Old Scratch: Shoosh!

Fas Elzet: Hmmm... food!
Thank you.
What? Go on! Leave!
Oh... our deal...
I was lying for food.

Ratbeard: You! A deal's a deal!

Fas Esen: You want my help?
Duel me for it. I am good with a sword.
We duel in my cave!

Fas Esen: Very skilled. Very skilled.
Fine. I shall join you.

General Sal: Got you now! I will be the man who captured Fas Elzet!

Fas Esen: I will fight with you this time Pirate!

Fas Esen: You fight well!
Go back to my brother!
Tell him I join you.

Cpatain Esen: Good! 5 Rebels now!

Reward: 5000 XP

Level 45

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Aronn654 on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Dude this is the coolest world idea i have seen

Ian Silver Level 50
Thanks. I currently have two more in the works.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Thank you to everyone who has posted on here with a comment or question. You have helped make this topic a hot topic, therefore raising awareness of this idea, making it more likely to be used and I know I want it to be used, and you probably want it used to. If any moderators have any questions about this idea or want to comment about it's likleyhood of use then feel free to post as I really want to hear from moderators, and if you do use the idea, you can contact me at any point and inform you about quest details and about companions as I would be happy to help and if you do want to use the idea, then feel free as that is why I posted it, but please let me send you the quest details and tell you the plot if you do use. Thanks.