Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can I get multiple powers of the same level?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
if i buy lets say a power from the trainer for lets say level 10 could i than if i have enough practice points can I get another level 10 power from a different trainer

Developer
You can't train the exact same power more than once, but you can certainly spend your points at different trainers learning different powers.

You can "have" more than one power at a time if you find equipment with that power on it. So for example if you learn Hide in Shadows from the trainer, and then you get a ring with Hide in Shadows on it, you'll have two Hide in Shadows powers available in combat.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
i mean can you get multiple powers from different classes that are for the same level

like one power for level 10
and one power for level 10

Community Leader
BroadwayLover1010 on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
i mean can you get multiple powers from different classes that are for the same level

like one power for level 10
and one power for level 10
You can use Practice Points to train "powers/moves" from trainers other than your native class trainer.

Many power/moves have prerequisites that must be met before you can obtain them, these are noted on each trainers list of powers/moves. You will need to meet those prerequisites before you can "purchase" the power/move with your existing Practice points. You are limited to the powers/moves that the trainers have to offer.

The level requirements for trainers powers/moves are base level, not "swashbuckler level 10" vs "Buccaneer level 10". If your level 10, then you are eligible to obtain any powers/moves from any class trainers that require level 10 (as long as you meet any other prerequisites).

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
Thanks

- Wicked Antonio Everhart