Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Look-a-like" Crown Shop Companions' voices

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've had thought of the Crowns Shop's look a like companions of the class dependent and parental death choice companions for some time now, and had this in my mind, "Should the look a like companions have the same voiceovers as the companions they choose to recruit based on Pirates' choices? No! They are different than the others, so they ought to have different voices." I ask of you to put in different voice overs into the look a like Crowns Shop companions (examples given, Wu Tang, Lucy Sterling, S. M. Arson, Gerard, and Wagyu Sanjuro), please. They've got varations that are very different from the others, so the voices should be very different, too, along with their own personality differences. That should make them sound more like individuals of their own.

Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
Trimond297 on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
I've had thought of the Crowns Shop's look a like companions of the class dependent and parental death choice companions for some time now, and had this in my mind, "Should the look a like companions have the same voiceovers as the companions they choose to recruit based on Pirates' choices? No! They are different than the others, so they ought to have different voices." I ask of you to put in different voice overs into the look a like Crowns Shop companions (examples given, Wu Tang, Lucy Sterling, S. M. Arson, Gerard, and Wagyu Sanjuro), please. They've got varations that are very different from the others, so the voices should be very different, too, along with their own personality differences. That should make them sound more like individuals of their own.
Great idea