Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Milo Graytail

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
So of the five Presidio Companions, I think Milo is a little underfunded. Because he's a swashbuckler, he has sky-high dodge, but then he has Vengeance Strike, despite barely getting hit. I guess I can't argue about his being stuck with Cheap Shot (after all he is a wharf rat), but wouldn't make more sense for him to have Riposte? Like most other Swashbucklers? Not saying that every Swash companions should have the exact same epics tier but there is a reason most of them are rewarded with Riposte. With the buccaneers tier he has:

Cheap Shot
Flanking
Vengeance Strike
Relentless*
Blade Storm*
(Both Bucs and Swashs have these two)

He becomes the worst swashbuckler of the main storyline, and worse than some sideline swashbucklers as well. Do you guys think it's fair to Milo? Is he balanced?

Nikita Devereaux Lvl 50

Ensign
May 06, 2012
N1ckee on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
So of the five Presidio Companions, I think Milo is a little underfunded. Because he's a swashbuckler, he has sky-high dodge, but then he has Vengeance Strike, despite barely getting hit. I guess I can't argue about his being stuck with Cheap Shot (after all he is a wharf rat), but wouldn't make more sense for him to have Riposte? Like most other Swashbucklers? Not saying that every Swash companions should have the exact same epics tier but there is a reason most of them are rewarded with Riposte. With the buccaneers tier he has:

Cheap Shot
Flanking
Vengeance Strike
Relentless*
Blade Storm*
(Both Bucs and Swashs have these two)

He becomes the worst swashbuckler of the main storyline, and worse than some sideline swashbucklers as well. Do you guys think it's fair to Milo? Is he balanced?

Nikita Devereaux Lvl 50
No. He is not. I think it is quite unfair, I have him on a musketeer ( Bloody Brody ).

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
its gaspards fault he has riposte he traded milogray tails riposte and milograytail got vengeance strike

Ensign
Mar 26, 2013
I have Milo, and I must say, I'm not a big fan. Not only does he not have very good epics, he's so fragile that he dies practically all the time! I say give Milo a boost. He deserves it.

Smiling Sophia Silver