Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do you get a pet?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
How do you get a pet on this game. I see everyone running around with one.

Administrator
Hi! From the player's guide page on pets: "There are many pets to collect in Pirate101. They’re available in many ways: from the Crown Shop, as rewards for badges, as rare loot from powerful bosses, and more."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Hi! From the player's guide page on pets: "There are many pets to collect in Pirate101. They’re available in many ways: from the Crown Shop, as rewards for badges, as rare loot from powerful bosses, and more."
Also, there is a chance to get one of 3 different pets from the Tribal Crew Pack in the Crown Shop.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Another way to get a pet is fight Fin in Jonah town inside the whale he will drop it. But you need to have finished the quest for I forget the name but I think it was called searching for Avery's golden falcon treasure.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
If your still on Skull Island, the only pet dropped is the Orcid Chameleon, and you can get it from Chumba Wumba, Eep-Ook-Oh-Ah-Ah or whatever that froggy shamens name is, the Ratbeard taven fight, and your first and second Fin Dorel fights. All but the "Fin Dorsel in the Gullet" fight are storyline so you should be able to find them pretty easy. In my experiance, the Fin Dorsel in the Gullet is the easiest drop, got mine after 6 trys there. Hope this helped!

Captain
May 13, 2011
you can also get a white tailed jackalope from a badge. all you have to do is visit important area in cool ranch (just do the story until you reach motherlode mine in haunted skyway). this is obviously the most common pet as i see a lot of jackalopes

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
you can also get a white tailed jackalope from a badge. all you have to do is visit important area in cool ranch (just do the story until you reach motherlode mine in haunted skyway). this is obviously the most common pet as i see a lot of jackalopes
Well not only is the Jakolope for everyone its like super awesome who agrees?!!

Christopher Taylor lvl 43!!!!

P.S You can get a pet from many diffrent P101 cards located in Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and many other places