Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new world

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
hey guys and kingisle or jack plz tell me when you release the new chapter and worlds and we all know that marleybone and aquila are one of them plzplzplzplzplzplzplz because everyone in level 50 are bored and we cant wait till the chapter comes plzplz hurry and jack no more secret lol :P

Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
I'm absolutely sure Marleybone will be making an appearance, thanks to the subtle hints dropped around the Spiral (Your Majesty's secret service anyone?)

But we all have to be patient, it takes a lot of time and work to do all of the art, voices, programming, and other things that go into a new world. All we can do is wait for some news from KI at this point.

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
yes make a new chapter cause me and my friend keep making new chars and making them lvl fifth ty plz plz plz plz plz hurry and make a new chapter

Ensign
Oct 22, 2012
Mastermind M on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
I'm absolutely sure Marleybone will be making an appearance, thanks to the subtle hints dropped around the Spiral (Your Majesty's secret service anyone?)

But we all have to be patient, it takes a lot of time and work to do all of the art, voices, programming, and other things that go into a new world. All we can do is wait for some news from KI at this point.

yea i am waiting day after day waiting on information about the new world marlybone

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Mastermind M on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:

Bonnie Anne is here at your service and me to. Hey Bonnie Anne, I was gonna do it my way. Jacob Freeman, now Bonnie, and Bonnie Anne at your service. We'll do anything for you shadow. What do you need?
Jacob Freeman lvl 50

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
ajeeeee1 on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
yea i am waiting day after day waiting on information about the new world marlybone
same i made 4 of 5 classes lvl fifties and 1 is lvl 40 HURRY im sooooo bored at this point ive finished the game 5 times!!!!