Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

!TOTALLY AWESOME SCHWEET LEGIT IDEA!1!!!!!11!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
ok so everbodys probably exited to eventually fight the elite court and kane, am i right? well i have an idea that i literaly dreamed about. at the end of valencia. a\so what it is is my idea of how we defeat kane and the armada an finnaly go to el dorado. ok so how it starts is we just got another piece of marco pollo's map, so now we have a total of 4 pieces, and the armada 3. so all the pieces have been found and are in hands, however kane figures out we have the final 3 pieces, and he attacks our ship, locks us away in bruno chapel, and makes off with the pieces to the ED stormgate. after we escape after fighting bishop and his troops, we make off to the first ever dungeon ship- kanes ship, the overlord. it was one of those 2 hour dungeons like miranda and khotan, so what did you expect? hour and a half worth of armada marines, snipers, and marksmen later, we run into deacon and kane. i know what your thinking: we killed deacon all the way back in CR!?!? well kane and his special engineering repaired him, and better then ever. so we fought him for like 15 min not just D, but also rooke and phule, and we finnaly got to kane. the dungeon warning was wrong about the two hour thing. the kane fight took nearly that long. first a looooooong line of marines. after that he summoned musketeers and tough tough traps. and then there was kane himself. after we defeated him, it was a long outtake. kane: i accept defeat. never before has an armada elite been stricken like this. bonnie anne: well now that your done, i think you owe us something, kane. kane: the pieces are in my cabin just down there. you will also find a gold windstone to el dorado. they are yours now. then kane exploded and the video switched to armada troops around valencia blowing up LOL. then after we got the stuff, we sailed on to the stormgate. it was in aquila, and like 3 times the size of a regular stormgate. we went in, docked, and it was quite a sight. first, there was like 6 life fountains in a circle, and the great golden el dorado pyramid. and who was standing outside the pyramid? the ghost of marco pollo...

wicked jack nightingale

lvl 50 swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
That's AMAZING!!!!! But what about Queen? She is part of the elite court.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
That would be awesome.

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
That's AMAZING!!!!! But what about Queen? She is part of the elite court.
Right queen forgot her LOL

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
What about our parents? The mom of your pirate says '' Son...........hear us......find us...........we are waiting for you.....go to El Dorado........find our..... I think we should be able to see the spirits of our parents there.

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
That is a great idea. What level will we be when this happens?

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
wiz11110 on Feb 7, 2013 wrote:
That is a great idea. What level will we be when this happens?
i am guessing level 100 like the five guardians in level 50 and cool idea dude but i do not like long quest or dugeon i like easier ones though.

loyal james holystone,level 50 swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
I like the general idea of this, and how you implemented our pirates' struggle through the being locked up and the tough fights. My only concern with this is the time needed to get through this dungeon. I am constantly in and out of the game, getting things and going places IRL, not to mention I write numerous things in my spare time and need to set aside hours for them every day. By what you've suggested, you're asking for SIX HOURS of constant play. Six hours is, just to put it into perspective, one fourth of a day - that's about how long I'm on the computer, and other people are on for much less. Perhaps you could implement the idea of splitting this mega-dungeon into several one to one-and-a-half hour dungeons. I know it takes away from the challenge, but if a dungeon's that long, I'd have to plan weeks in advance for the run - we all would.

Viva Piratas! (Long Live Pirates!)
D.S. Devereaux

Ensign
Feb 12, 2009
DS Devereaux on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
I like the general idea of this, and how you implemented our pirates' struggle through the being locked up and the tough fights. My only concern with this is the time needed to get through this dungeon. I am constantly in and out of the game, getting things and going places IRL, not to mention I write numerous things in my spare time and need to set aside hours for them every day. By what you've suggested, you're asking for SIX HOURS of constant play. Six hours is, just to put it into perspective, one fourth of a day - that's about how long I'm on the computer, and other people are on for much less. Perhaps you could implement the idea of splitting this mega-dungeon into several one to one-and-a-half hour dungeons. I know it takes away from the challenge, but if a dungeon's that long, I'd have to plan weeks in advance for the run - we all would.

Viva Piratas! (Long Live Pirates!)
D.S. Devereaux
Splitting them up is a good idea. In "the game that shall not be named" your progress can be saved for up to a week. You can go back in and pick up where you left off. I don't know the particulars, such as does it have to be all of the exact same people. But this might also be an option.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
subata speaks on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
ok so everbodys probably exited to eventually fight the elite court and kane, am i right? well i have an idea that i literaly dreamed about. at the end of valencia. a\so what it is is my idea of how we defeat kane and the armada an finnaly go to el dorado. ok so how it starts is we just got another piece of marco pollo's map, so now we have a total of 4 pieces, and the armada 3. so all the pieces have been found and are in hands, however kane figures out we have the final 3 pieces, and he attacks our ship, locks us away in bruno chapel, and makes off with the pieces to the ED stormgate. after we escape after fighting bishop and his troops, we make off to the first ever dungeon ship- kanes ship, the overlord. it was one of those 2 hour dungeons like miranda and khotan, so what did you expect? hour and a half worth of armada marines, snipers, and marksmen later, we run into deacon and kane. i know what your thinking: we killed deacon all the way back in CR!?!? well kane and his special engineering repaired him, and better then ever. so we fought him for like 15 min not just D, but also rooke and phule, and we finnaly got to kane. the dungeon warning was wrong about the two hour thing. the kane fight took nearly that long. first a looooooong line of marines. after that he summoned musketeers and tough tough traps. and then there was kane himself. after we defeated him, it was a long outtake. kane: i accept defeat. never before has an armada elite been stricken like this. bonnie anne: well now that your done, i think you owe us something, kane. kane: the pieces are in my cabin just down there. you will also find a gold windstone to el dorado. they are yours now. then kane exploded and the video switched to armada troops around valencia blowing up LOL. then after we got the stuff, we sailed on to the stormgate. it was in aquila, and like 3 times the size of a regular stormgate. we went in, docked, and it was quite a sight. first, there was like 6 life fountains in a circle, and the great golden el dorado pyramid. and who was standing outside the pyramid? the ghost of marco pollo...

wicked jack nightingale

lvl 50 swashbuckler
well they should make marleybone from wizard101 before you get to the dungeon and your parents spirts should be there to and you should get the ghost of marco pollo as a compion and then just kane gets repaired and you have to fight him again El dorado music idk maybe krokotopia music and then when and then theres the chest and you get a El dorado galleon and then you find a special map to celistia and a windstone to celistia and then you get a
190 to 349 damage wepeon and 999999999999 gold and then you go to celistia and then you meet morganithe
Brave Kyle Quarter

level 46 witchdocter

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
LOL Wow You make my head hurt just thinking about it . You have a wonderful imagination, keep on stretching it. You may get picked up as the newest writer or KI and then we will be in for a whirlwind of a ride.

Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
Zlyxer on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
What about our parents? The mom of your pirate says '' Son...........hear us......find us...........we are waiting for you.....go to El Dorado........find our..... I think we should be able to see the spirits of our parents there.
I noticed that, but they said 'the golden city' not El Dorado, I just realized they meant El Dorado near the start of Mooshu.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
subata speaks on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:

wicked jack nightingale

lvl 50 swashbuckler
I absolutely your idea I think you just need to fix these problems and it would be one of the best ideas that I have heard in posts
1. I and I think other people agree that the dungeon is too much time I am only on for about six hours and sometimes split my time to make it longer so make multiple dungeons so that it isn't so it doesn't take up too much time because I know lots of pirates who hate long dungeons

2. Put parts to fight the other armada elites like you forgot Rooke and Phule who are some of my favorites so add a battle for them because they are both very important to the storyline and also forgot her queen

3. The only thing about Deacon is I gave blind mew an idea for deacon to return but not in a hostile way if you want to see about the idea and help me encourage this idea to the developers to make sure they incorporate this idea to the developers go to the armada companions post which I spoke about we could make a quest to make deacon a companion for all classes in the main storyline so he would also be one of the main companions if anyone wants to show what I said about this feel free to show it and I think this would be a great idea for all of us to enjoy because deacon was our 2nd biggest enemy we ever had (first would obviously is Kane) and he is a fan favorite of us player pirates. So if you agree with this idea please say so in the comments
And nagini45 I also believe you should be pirate101 storyline writer because that idea is brilliant

Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Sorry about the 2nd question I just realized you incorporated phile and rooke my fault I apologize it was only queen you forgot. Again I apologize about that error

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
as of this current reply right here, marleybone and aquila are in testing realm. i watched a video of the playthrough and i noticed new armada soldiers. BATTLE ANGELS. they looked super epic, but i cant remember if they were musketeer, buck, or privateer

Captain
May 16, 2011
subata speaks on May 10, 2013 wrote:
as of this current reply right here, marleybone and aquila are in testing realm. i watched a video of the playthrough and i noticed new armada soldiers. BATTLE ANGELS. they looked super epic, but i cant remember if they were musketeer, buck, or privateer
I believe they are either swashbuckler or privateer. I don't think they are bucaneer but there could be a possibility. They definitely are not witchdoctor or musketeer. But again, I am pretty sure they are swashbuckler or privateer. I'm betting they are swashbuckler.

-Modest Hank Ironside-Level 50 Witchdoctor
(I have more but this is my best one)

Farewell to ye, fellow captain!

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
WOW just WOW I can't believe any one would have an imagination like that. keep that up and you could be a famous writer.

bloody Cass lv49