Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

blue fruit in skyways

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 07, 2009
are the blue fruits in the skyway meant to be worth less then ones on land because i can get one on land and get either 20 with 1 bottle 40 with 2 bottles or 60 with 3 bottles but when i get them in the skyways there only worth what seems like about 10 is this meant to be this way or is it bugged?

Community Leader
Kali Dragool on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
are the blue fruits in the skyway meant to be worth less then ones on land because i can get one on land and get either 20 with 1 bottle 40 with 2 bottles or 60 with 3 bottles but when i get them in the skyways there only worth what seems like about 10 is this meant to be this way or is it bugged?
I think it's a design choice. You get less from the red skyway yum fruit as well.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
On the other hand, if you have another pirate on your ship, you both benefit from the yums when you activate them.

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Talkin The Plank on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
I think it's a design choice. You get less from the red skyway yum fruit as well.
Probably because there are so many fruits in the skyways. :P duh lol

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
you know there should be (picking a random color) yellow yum yum fruits to heal up your ship rather than wait for your ship to heal up on a windlane