Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where Do I Get My Item?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 18, 2010
So I Was logging on to Pirate101 when I looked at the news and it said that MMORPG is giving away tribal pack items. So I clicked the link but all it did was take me to the announcement thread. So I do not not know how to get my item. Do I like have to click another link or something? I need help please.

Administrator
After logging in to MMORPG.com, there will be a button at the bottom of the announcement that says, "Click Here To Get Your Free Game Key!" Click on that button, and the page will reload. Now, at the bottom where you clicked the button previously will show your unique code, which you can then copy and paste into the code redemption area our website.

Best of luck!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 18, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
After logging in to MMORPG.com, there will be a button at the bottom of the announcement that says, "Click Here To Get Your Free Game Key!" Click on that button, and the page will reload. Now, at the bottom where you clicked the button previously will show your unique code, which you can then copy and paste into the code redemption area our website.

Best of luck!
Thamk you!