Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I put the wrong account down

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 09, 2011
I really messed up I got a prepaid card for Christmas (Pirate101) but When I went to type in witch account to send it to I put in my old account, that I don't use anymore and didn't realize it.... Is there anyway I can switch it to my new account or am I stuck with a wasted prepaid card please reply ASAP :'( ...

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
rilley554 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
I really messed up I got a prepaid card for Christmas (Pirate101) but When I went to type in witch account to send it to I put in my old account, that I don't use anymore and didn't realize it.... Is there anyway I can switch it to my new account or am I stuck with a wasted prepaid card please reply ASAP :'( ...
You'll need to contact support (big orange question mark at the top of this site). They might be willing/able to transfer your prepaid card items (the Crowns can already be transferred if in a family account).

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Well it DOES have a confirmation but I believe if you email them if it was a membership they may be able to switch the remaining days, if it was crowns then I think you could transfer by yourself.