Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If Kane died...

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
When we finally defeat the clockwork Armada and the remaining clockworks have nothing left to do in their mechanic life and we find El Dorardo, what will we do? The Armada is no more, we've found the spiral's greatest treasure, what is there left to adventure? What is there left to explore? What will we, the pirates of Skull Island, do with our rich selves besides buy everything in sight and protect our gold from other greedy pirates? Will we do something like Cap'n Gunn? What will happen once this is all over?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
coolster50 on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
When we finally defeat the clockwork Armada and the remaining clockworks have nothing left to do in their mechanic life and we find El Dorardo, what will we do? The Armada is no more, we've found the spiral's greatest treasure, what is there left to adventure? What is there left to explore? What will we, the pirates of Skull Island, do with our rich selves besides buy everything in sight and protect our gold from other greedy pirates? Will we do something like Cap'n Gunn? What will happen once this is all over?
I think an adventure to gain Celestia's knowledge to make Skull island a better place sounds good. Maybe finish the war with Monquista? Robbing the treasure vaults of Dragonspyre? Steal the crown jewels of Barkingham Palace in Marleybone? Grave robbing the pyramids of Krokotopia? The possibilities are endless, Endless, ENDLESS!!!!!!!!!!

Ensign
May 17, 2011
What if a velencian thought that the armada didn't deserve to die and made more? Oh gosh, I hope pirate101 doesn't end up like wizard101...

Ensign
Mar 21, 2009
Probably expand the game further.Like Wizzy (Maybe)

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
I bet if Kane were to bite the dust, some super genius unicorn would probably take over and continue the armada legacy. another thought is maybe Kane would have a backup unit that would have all memory transported so that he could see your pirate's strategy and find a way around it. this would give the story a major twist and make the game more challenging. seriously, the only time i ever got stuck was on stormzilla, which is glitched. love the game, but it needs more challenges.

Fearless Ryan Holystone lv 50

Ensign
Sep 19, 2011
What if the Polarian war started up again, and you had to stop it?

Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
I think when we get to El Dorado we will find another map that leads somewhere else and we'll meet a new enemy. Just a guess.I don't think KI would stop the game so soon because it is very young.

Petty Officer
Sep 18, 2009
Both KI games are works in progress and it has been confirmed that this one does not end at level 50. Just keep your boots on, start another pirate, or go play Wizard101 until they are prepared to dazzle you with some amazing new content.

Captain
May 13, 2011
laulenak on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
What if a velencian thought that the armada didn't deserve to die and made more? Oh gosh, I hope pirate101 doesn't end up like wizard101...
i think the valencians learned their lesson

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Well the levels did start at level 50 so this game will be longer then Wizard101. Maybe the next storyline will be a war.

Ensign
Mar 11, 2012
I agree that's what's probably going to happen

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
If kane dies, we'll lose one of the best enemies KI has ever made, and personally for me, after that happens i really can't see anything else after that, by then pirate101 should will end. As much as i love continuing games, games with no endings become boring, all they need to do is stretch out the armada storyline, unlike malistaire's.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Just because their are only a few clockworks left doesn't mean they give up entirely? What I mean is if Kane and the elite court die the armada will find a new master/group and become a threat that was even worse than the armada
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 50

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
The game will expand and the Armada Story Arc will end. That doesn't spell disaster for the game. Do you really expect them to make us just chase after Kane for the entire game? That'd be terribly boring.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
msp131 on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
I agree that's what's probably going to happen
No I'm gonna take over if you kill my dear old friend Kane!
Kane: Yes, he resides in Valencia and he gives the map pieces to us and if you kill me you will pay and this pirate will wreak havoc on the spiral and with his best friend, Rooke to.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Here's what I would do when Kane dies

I would set bombs in the armada headquarters and blow up the spiral!
Just kidding I would just blow up all their forts
Chase level 17

Ensign
May 15, 2013
What if the Monquistan Empire (or however you spell the name of that snooty monarchy) took over the remaining Armada and then, after about...maybe a hundred years or so abused it and sought to take over the spiral? And made trying to attain the Presidio spices on level 1 look positively simple?

Just thinking out loud,
N.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Kane: Yes, he resides in Valencia and he gives the map pieces to us and if you kill me you will pay and this pirate will wreak havoc on the spiral and with his best friend, Rooke to.
Too bad I blew up Rooke on his flagship in Marleybone, I guess you lost another friend, TRAITOR.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
O_O?! You mean you're going to kill us all?!

Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
Well, if Kane died, I'll assume not every single clockwork in the Spiral would be gone. The Armada can easily rebuild themselves and maybe a complete new Kane!

Of course, I believe Kingsisle would add another arc after the El Dorado storyline is done. Perhaps it'll involve more magic and less treasure as the player's orphaned pirate goes after something. Something related to his/her parent's spirits talking to them, way back at the Valley of the Golden Monkey

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
O_O?! You mean you're going to kill us all?!
Me: NO! My father was never KANE! That stinkin Clockwork is going to Davy Jones Locker when I'm done with him! I learned that from Tarlac Ward and then behold, one day later and I find out at Tumbleweed Docks my sister is Black Rose! She goes by Winter Goddess on both of these boards because she changed her name on the Wiz one and thought that name would stay there but nope! It popped up on the Pirate101 Message Boards to! Good thing I picked Black Rose because we're the Rose family and we would never kill a innocent Pirate and Quentin still thinks I'm a traitor! He will never learn.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Sniper Rose on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Me: NO! My father was never KANE! That stinkin Clockwork is going to Davy Jones Locker when I'm done with him! I learned that from Tarlac Ward and then behold, one day later and I find out at Tumbleweed Docks my sister is Black Rose! She goes by Winter Goddess on both of these boards because she changed her name on the Wiz one and thought that name would stay there but nope! It popped up on the Pirate101 Message Boards to! Good thing I picked Black Rose because we're the Rose family and we would never kill a innocent Pirate and Quentin still thinks I'm a traitor! He will never learn.
Oooookkkkay. At least you aren't going to kill us all!

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
there is FIVE (4 aq 1 ds ) stormgates that we havent explored and we will someday go through to another spiral world and face new dangers, who knows.maybe we are going to get imprisoned by a much more dangerous threat and then you need to through many challenges to get all your companions back and strike back!i bet the new enemies are working with the remaining armada to build a weapon that will desroy EVERYTHING *dun* *dun* *duuuuuuun*!!!!!!!!!!!! (ps. i posted a unbelivebly strong companion for all classes that can help you on the new journey on another thread)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Sniper Rose on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Mark: Are you at war with the Aquila Lotus Clan? I'm it's leader and I can't let someone destroy my beautiful homeland!

Admiral Falcaduceus: As you can see, we are at war-With Valencia.

Lt. Legbones: And they say "The Toy Soldiers Will Make Us Well"!

Mark: We shall defend this place from Kane no matter what!

However, there is one secret I need to tell you.

Το κλειδί είναι η Βαλένθια, βρείτε τον κατασκευαστή παιχνιδιών!-Translate this in Greek.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
More than likely there will be another storyline. Just like in wizard101.