Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can you please fix these?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
There are a couple things in the game I'd like the people at Kingsisle to correct because they have been troubling me for a while. Here's a list I organized:

1. Please change Deacon's voice back to what it was before because I personally believe it was better
(Just to clarify, did you change it just for the tutorial or for the entire game?).

2. Players, companions, enemies and ships keep phasing through each other during combat which makes it a bit insensible; please correct this.

3. The quest to find the information to Hidden Valley Ranch is taking too long and I would like you guys to shorten it; from what I remember, it has taken me five days or more to get to Hidden Valley Ranch.

Overall, I hope the people at Kingisle can correct these because I love the game and changing these will make the game an even greater experience for me and potentially other players, thanks!

Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
Dear community leaders,

Can you please read and respond to this because I'd really like to know if someone is listening.

Administrator
Abby Fisher on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
There are a couple things in the game I'd like the people at Kingsisle to correct because they have been troubling me for a while. Here's a list I organized:

1. Please change Deacon's voice back to what it was before because I personally believe it was better
(Just to clarify, did you change it just for the tutorial or for the entire game?).

2. Players, companions, enemies and ships keep phasing through each other during combat which makes it a bit insensible; please correct this.

3. The quest to find the information to Hidden Valley Ranch is taking too long and I would like you guys to shorten it; from what I remember, it has taken me five days or more to get to Hidden Valley Ranch.

Overall, I hope the people at Kingisle can correct these because I love the game and changing these will make the game an even greater experience for me and potentially other players, thanks!
Hi

1. The final decision for Deacon's voice has been made and will not be changing.

2. Can you give me more information regarding the "phasing" you're experiencing. When can the error be reproduced? Is there something specifically that's happening during these moments?

3. We continue to examine areas of the game for improvement as shown by our recent updates to the game. Thanks for your feedback!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
Hi

1. The final decision for Deacon's voice has been made and will not be changing.

2. Can you give me more information regarding the "phasing" you're experiencing. When can the error be reproduced? Is there something specifically that's happening during these moments?

3. We continue to examine areas of the game for improvement as shown by our recent updates to the game. Thanks for your feedback!
Here's what I mean to say when players, companions, enemies and ships are phasing through each other. Imagine a player is a ghost and one of their companions isn't; while advancing toward an enemy, he/she goes right through him/her. Also picture this happening with a ship; hopefully this helped to clarify.

P.S. Although you're not going to be changing it, can you still please tell me if you changed Deacon's voice just for the Tutorial or for his entire time spent in the game?

Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
Abby Fisher on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
Here's what I mean to say when players, companions, enemies and ships are phasing through each other. Imagine a player is a ghost and one of their companions isn't; while advancing toward an enemy, he/she goes right through him/her. Also picture this happening with a ship; hopefully this helped to clarify.

P.S. Although you're not going to be changing it, can you still please tell me if you changed Deacon's voice just for the Tutorial or for his entire time spent in the game?
Something I wanted to add: When the companions, enemies, players, and ships do phase through each other, nothing really happens but I still find it insensible.

P.S. please respond to this.