Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

game for ios

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2009
Wizard 101 has the ios game. I was wondering about a companion game. I love both games and want more

Community Leader
Also, if you make a Pirate 101 app of any kind can we get Android OS support? Don't make me buy and iDevice, please!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
Talkin The Plank on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
Also, if you make a Pirate 101 app of any kind can we get Android OS support? Don't make me buy and iDevice, please!
I second this!!!
Frankly, I think its somewhat discrimanatory of KI to not port their mobile apps to Android, where a MAJOR if not the majority of the mobile device market resides.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Jul 25, 2011
Community Leader
Dr Zeppers on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
I second this!!!
Frankly, I think its somewhat discrimanatory of KI to not port their mobile apps to Android, where a MAJOR if not the majority of the mobile device market resides.
I've noticed this with a lot of the best apps, that they go to the iOS. I think it goes there first is because all iPhones/iPads have the same specs, whereas Android devices have a wide range of specifications and it's therefor more difficult to program an app that will run properly on every single different kind of smartphone/tablet. That being said, it still isn;t fair!!!!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!