Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Late Player Combat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
What does the game consider as late? Is it one round or something else? I would really like to know.

Brave Harley Jackson lvl.18
Brave Brooke Ainsley lvl. 3

Community Leader
Rowan Lifebreeze on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:
What does the game consider as late? Is it one round or something else? I would really like to know.

Currently, if another player joins any time after the first round they are considered late. I have seen people join combat during the enemy turn and still showed up with all companions.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Captain
May 02, 2009
Rowan Lifebreeze on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:

One time before the first round ended another player joined, was put one the enemy side of the board, but 2 enemies joined

Ensign
May 28, 2009
coolster50 on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
One time before the first round ended another player joined, was put one the enemy side of the board, but 2 enemies joined
Tough fight.