Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Khotan Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 29, 2012
When I t entered the dungeon with a friend, Inky Abe, we were doing good so far. Later on, the last battle,
the boss didn't appear. We tried everything everything from teleporting away to exiting and coming back. I've done this dungeon many times and I really don't want to do it again because of a technical difficulty.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
This dungeon is the one with the chicken you have to threaten to win against Genral Tso correct. He doesnt appear until you confront him a second time in the dungeon after what would seem the last battel isnt. you have to zone upstairs to where he is guardian his pet chicken and you have to beat one of the mobs guarding the chicken then attempt to hit the chicken at which point ratbeard steps in and says give up or the chicken gets it LOL. Win and your done..