Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja pig?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2012
I recently got the marco polo map for KI and did the riddle and everything and i redeemed it on my swashbuckler because that was the class was into at the time. but ofcourse now im more into hoodoo and i want it on my witchdocter but i cant becasue i already put it on my swashbuckler. does anyone now how i get it on my other player ( its on the same account just a different charecter) please i tried doing the code again and i can only get it once.any help would be appreciated

Community Leader
I think it's just once per account. However, if you have extra codes you aren't using, you can send one to me! I didn't get a map in the mail as my Wiz101 account was paid for with Paypal.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
Talkin The Plank on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
I think it's just once per account. However, if you have extra codes you aren't using, you can send one to me! I didn't get a map in the mail as my Wiz101 account was paid for with Paypal.
You are correct, its one per account.
How might I contact you, I have a code you can have/use.

OFxSaint/Magus Zeppers
Silent Sam Stern - Level 50 - Witchdoctor

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
My code has 3 uses left...

First come first serve:

Ninja Pig Code

Q756-D5L7-A737-K4MQ-QQ4Q

My character on P101 is Jason Lawson

Charity begins at home... So why not start here on the official boards ... Enjoy

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I believe it is once per account.

Also, One-Eyed Jack has said that Companions, Houses, Ships, and, probably, Ship Equipment cannot be transferred to other Pirates at this time. As I understand it, Ship Equipment may be able to be transferred at a later time.

Community Leader
Spiral Jay on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
My code has 3 uses left...

First come first serve:

Ninja Pig Code

Q756-D5L7-A737-K4MQ-QQ4Q

My character on P101 is Jason Lawson

Charity begins at home... So why not start here on the official boards ... Enjoy
Woohoo! Thank you, JSpiral!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
Dr Zeppers on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
You are correct, its one per account.
How might I contact you, I have a code you can have/use.

OFxSaint/Magus Zeppers
Silent Sam Stern - Level 50 - Witchdoctor
You can contact me through my website, Talkin' the Plank. I list an email address there where people can write in with suggestions or requests for the show. While I don't need a code for a ninja pig now (thanks JSpiral!) I still have a buddy who would like one (my co-host on the podcast).

Also, if anyone is interested, I am running a contest where I'm giving away two Admiral's Bundles that Kingsisle was generous enough to provide (they are promotional, so they come with all the items, ship and comanion, just no crowns/membership). All you have to do is send a suggestion for a class you'd like to see added to the game and I'll pick the best two, read them on my podcast, and send the codes for the bundle.

Hurry, though, as I'm recording the podcast later today, about 5 hours from now! (noon PST)

Ensign
Sep 26, 2012
Can Someone Please Give Me A Code

Fiery James Davis-Level 13

Community Leader
The Helpful Pirate on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
I believe it is once per account.

Also, One-Eyed Jack has said that Companions, Houses, Ships, and, probably, Ship Equipment cannot be transferred to other Pirates at this time. As I understand it, Ship Equipment may be able to be transferred at a later time.
Most Ship Equipment is tradeable through the Shared Bank, I've done it to pass some 'outgrown' dropped parts to my lower level Pirates. (A few special pieces are No Trade but most can be traded.)

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Eh guys can one of you give me a code that i can use that was not given in november i really want a ninja pig so bad it is so cool. anyways i was hoping one of you guys or you KI can give me a free code plz. also i watched many videos about it and tried to get the map but it didnt work -_- thats the end of my sentence please read it KI.