Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quick random question for developers.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Hello everyone, flash here and I have a question I've been wondering. I know that I and a couple others are lv.50, the current level cap, and I also know that when wizard101 was first released there was a special reward given to the first 100 or so players who made it to lv.50. Out of curiosity I was wondering if something similar was planned for this game or not. Part of me is thinking not but hey, it never hurts to ask at least.

Administrator
Unfortunately we do not have any special rewards for those who attained 50th first.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Good.

Because, if I did not have to keep a job, and I did not need to go school, I'd be amongst the first as well.

As for wizard101, what I did not know, obviously did not hurt me, so, I can't complain about that. Lol.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Unfortunately we do not have any special rewards for those who attained 50th first.
I thought so. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, I really appreciate it.