Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

funny glitch red?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
HI,

I just wanted to let ya know this funny glitch keeps happening to me i keep turning red and i dont know why.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Administrator
If you see something showing up in all red, this usually means the texture associated with that object didn't load. This might be a loading issue, and some players have found restarting will sometimes take care of the red object. If it persists, you'll want to contact support. Support may ask you for a DXDiag file to see if your computer might be a little thin on RAM or vRAM and be able to make further recommendations.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
it happen to me to once when i was doing a dungeon to defeat froggo villa.

Captain
May 02, 2009
A long time ago, once all my characters showed up in plain, bright red wizard clothes. Pirates, in Wizard clothing. I burst out laughing. Though it only lasted a minute or so and hasn't happened again ever since. I wish I took a screen shot of it