Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Admiral Bundle Code Wont Work

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
I purchased the Admiral's Bundle yesterday, and tried to use the code but when I hit the Redeem Now button at the bottom (after quadruple checking that all the information for all the fields was entered) nothing happened. There was no error message at all, the screen stayed the same as if I had not hit the Redeem Now button. I tried again and again, then tried again this morning, still wont work. What am I supposed to do now?!?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Not sure what you mean by Admiral Bundle (I haven't heard of it). There is a Boochbeard Bundle. Is that the one you mean?

Use the Help menu above (Orange Question Mark) and contact Support. I'm certain that they can help you. You might also want to check your Credit Card transactions to make sure it went through.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
I'm not sure, but it's possible that the card was not activated at the register where you purchased the it.

It happens sometimes, when people purchase stuff like holiday gift cards. I worked in retail for almost 30 years, and I can't tell you how many times this happens. It's not the cashier's fault, it's the computer/register.

If you have tried everything to redeem your code and there isn't any other explanation, take the card back to the retailer (be sure to take your receipt as well), and have them activate it, or give you another one.

Hope this helps!

Lazy Lenora Leech
(saying HOWDY to Angel)

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
I'm not sure, but it's possible that the card was not activated at the register where you purchased the it.

It happens sometimes, when people purchase stuff like holiday gift cards. I worked in retail for almost 30 years, and I can't tell you how many times this happens. It's not the cashier's fault, it's the computer/register.

If you have tried everything to redeem your code and there isn't any other explanation, take the card back to the retailer (be sure to take your receipt as well), and have them activate it, or give you another one.

Hope this helps!

Lazy Lenora Leech
(saying HOWDY to Angel)
Hey Lenora:

Woot woot, she got it to work! She had to change browsers 4 times, but it finally worked. We already checked at the store to make sure it was activated and even KI checked for us (yup), so, we tried and tried and it finally worked.

Merciless Mariah Moone
(Be seeing you in the skies)