Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Minor Group Heal --- can this be increased

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I don't mean any disrespect but when I have 700 health and every incoming attack is somewhere around 100 damage a minor group heal from the learned spell of around 25 to 40 is an absolute joke, it doesn't even provide and mostly never comes close to even covering one hit protection. I tried boosting before healing and healed a little under 50.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2009
There are three levels of healing. If you find the minor a waste of time, just discard to more quickly get to the larger ones. I find many of the early Privateer abilities can be discarded in favor of gaining the improved abilities (25% dam reduction vs the absorb, 10 turn length vs 5 turn, etc).

Community Leader
MichaelS56 on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
There are three levels of healing. If you find the minor a waste of time, just discard to more quickly get to the larger ones. I find many of the early Privateer abilities can be discarded in favor of gaining the improved abilities (25% dam reduction vs the absorb, 10 turn length vs 5 turn, etc).
Not everyone is a Privateer!!
Not only Privateers train/use heals!!!

Since realistically only privateers have access to the higher level skills/talents you are referring to, they offer not assistance/relief to other classes.

As a Witchdoctor training Privateer as as secondary for heals, I would also like to see the minor group heals, heal rate raised somewhat.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Wait till you have health over 2000, and the heals are even worse (percentage of heal amount to amount of health you have).

Group Heal isn't worth obtaining any more on pirates (other than Privateer, which it is one of it's spells) and it's a waste of a good turn in the game.

Lazy Lenora Leech
Buccaneer L41
Nautical L41

Community Leader
seasnake on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
I don't mean any disrespect but when I have 700 health and every incoming attack is somewhere around 100 damage a minor group heal from the learned spell of around 25 to 40 is an absolute joke, it doesn't even provide and mostly never comes close to even covering one hit protection. I tried boosting before healing and healed a little under 50.
Healing Powers are linked to Will, so improving your Will through gear or other Powers will also improve your healing ability.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Oct 20, 2011
MichaelS56 on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
We, Privateers, get 3 levels of healing. Everyone else gets only the minor heals.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Sierra Starsong on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
Healing Powers are linked to Will, so improving your Will through gear or other Powers will also improve your healing ability.
my will was very high, it was only -1 off of my characters main trait... group healing as a skill was a joke, if it can't staff off a single attack its useless. When you have around 900 health and the group heal is 40 it is a joke. The card reads minor heal, yet the minor heal card heals well over 3 times the amount.