Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KAne gear gathering bug

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
I just finished Kane's dungeon and was gathering gear when it just started the animation, before I had finished getting the chests!
I heard from someone else that it had happened before

This really got on my nerves as no one had gotten Kane's chest, and therefore no "epic" loot roll.

Is there any simple solution, is this common?
Thanks.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
noahdd on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
I just finished Kane's dungeon and was gathering gear when it just started the animation, before I had finished getting the chests!
I heard from someone else that it had happened before

This really got on my nerves as no one had gotten Kane's chest, and therefore no "epic" loot roll.

Is there any simple solution, is this common?
Thanks.
I'm having this same issue. KI please fix this. It is frustrating to go through that battle and be prevented from collecting the chests.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
All you can really do is accept your grim fate.

Ensign
Feb 19, 2010
While this does not happen to me in every run I do, it has definitely happened a couple times.

Also, please give Kane a unique chest that stands out from the others. Every time I complete his battle, all the chests are the same. Please give him a different chest, like all the other bosses in the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Only way to prevent this ( so far ) is to grab those chests fast! I have had this happen to me too. Please delay the animation until the last chest is gathered.