Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2nd Summer of pvp

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 17, 2015
Hello, I have been struggling atm with witchdoctor pvp in the new meta (valencia prt2). Does anyone have any ideas for what gear to use as a lvl 70 witch for 1v1? If so, also what should be my standard team (companions) in ranked? power setup, strategy vs each class, and pet.

P.S. I am mainly struggling with buck and privy since they are op in book 15's update.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
There is this one question that's on my mind, now that the 2nd Summer Age in PvP has begun...

Wouldn't the previous Summer PvP pets return? I'm fine with new pets, yet, shouldn't we see old pets & such return in the cycle?

Petty Officer
Dec 31, 2009
Trimond297 on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
There is this one question that's on my mind, now that the 2nd Summer Age in PvP has begun...

Wouldn't the previous Summer PvP pets return? I'm fine with new pets, yet, shouldn't we see old pets & such return in the cycle?
Last I looked, both the old and new pets were there, did they take them away?