Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is book 15 the last?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 27, 2008
Hi all,

I was curious if book 15 will be the last (I hope not) or if pirate101 will continue getting new books, I've heard about some layoffs at KIngsIsle and it got me thinking about the games future.

Thanks.

Ensign
Oct 07, 2013
No no no no no. It would end with us not going to El Dorado,not finding our parents. Just so much stuff left unanswered.

Ensign
Feb 19, 2010
No, this Book will not be the last since they stated that they will be refocusing their efforts on their MMOs. However, the next book will most likely take a long time to come out like Book 15 since the P101 team is now smaller than ever, so don't get your hopes up until next year at earliest.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
wizardrocks969 on May 31, 2016 wrote:
No, this Book will not be the last since they stated that they will be refocusing their efforts on their MMOs. However, the next book will most likely take a long time to come out like Book 15 since the P101 team is now smaller than ever, so don't get your hopes up until next year at earliest.
Actually, much of KI were a bit too centered on their mobile games previously, which explained why KI's MMOs have been getting little updates lately.

I'm sure the next Book won't take too long this time, once Book 15 goes Live. KI will have improvement updates to keep us busy until that time. It took them some months to make Books 13 & 14, so I can think it would take them about some months to make Book 16, too, should they not rush that, though.

Plus, I would think Kane may survive his battle & "defeat", so, I can presume something will go wrong in the end of Book 15 & Kane becomes more evil than he is before in a plot twist, & Kane would still remain the Big Bad throughout the 1st arc, & our search for Marco Pollo's Map to El Dorado still goes on, only it's more intense.