Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New suggestion: One-Shot Boss Challenge Gauntlets

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Pirates, I'm very glad to see the long-awaited story update going to Live soon, but, to keep some excitement up, I have a new suggestion to keeping us Pirates active.

The idea is this, new One-Shot Boss Challenge housing gauntlets!

Picture this, in a familiar vein to Wizard101's One-Shot Boss Duel Dungeons, One-Shot Boss Challenge Dungeons places us Pirates against past main story bosses we've defeated before, only they're stronger, have new cheats, & look more menacing & dangerous than they were. It's like going back to them, with a strong taste for revenge against us & getting stronger upon their previous thwarts &/or just wanting to battle us again to have some joy.

My choices of selecting old bosses in these housing gauntlets would be these, currently...

• Old Man Bronco
  • Maruzame's Guardians
  • Emperor Prawn
  • Fin Dorsal
  • Ch'Ok Ak'Ab
  • The Floating Dutchman

The idea is to have us Pirates battling those past bosses in their stronger states, complete with their own unique &/or higher level loot, & more valuable treasures to keep or sell.

Well, the idea came to my mind to have the idea of bringing One-Shot Housing Gauntlets to P101, like how W101 did with their One-Shot Boss Duel Gauntlets.

What do you think? Would you like to see these in P101 someday? KI, hope you can think about placing them in P101 someday.

Thanks for listening!