Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

grand chicken central. party maybe?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
We haven't had a party in a long time. And I just connected all 7 (so far) of my houses. It would be to celebrate valencia part 2. For time it depends on what would be good for you how about the 30th of April around 1:00 central. It would be a good chance too meet up with the newer message board marauders. What do you think? (Also a good chance to see tons of golden chickens...)

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
We haven't had a party in a long time. And I just connected all 7 (so far) of my houses. It would be to celebrate valencia part 2. For time it depends on what would be good for you how about the 30th of April around 1:00 central. It would be a good chance too meet up with the newer message board marauders. What do you think? (Also a good chance to see tons of golden chickens...)

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer
Count me in with a bucket o' chicken! BTW, how many have you got now?

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Will you be on the Avery realm? And where will we meet up if I'll friend you on the game? Is Avery's Court okay?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I think in the 180's have to check. Not avery realm vadima most likely. But in avery'd court yes. I just want to make sure people come. I'll post the guide to the house portals and which goes where on here and my blog. Look on Toms (aka the friendly necromancer or one eyed jack as we know him) blog list for my blog. Have to go home and get to chicken villa first. Hopefully I'll see you there

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
Even though I'm fairly new to the message boards, you can count me in!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I completely agree that we are long overdue for a party. I was actually trying to think of a decent time to host a spring party, but a Grand Chicken Central Party is as a good a reason to party as any. Really, we're marauders, we don't need a reason to party, we just do.

April 30th at 1:00pm central, that would be...3:00pm for me. I do believe that will work for me, at least.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Unfortunately I can't make it, it will be 4am where I live when it starts

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 24, 2016 wrote:
Unfortunately I can't make it, it will be 4am where I live when it starts
And that's a shame, I wish we could find a suitable time that fits everyone, but considering how spread out across the globe many players are - that's impossible.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Portal guide
Entrance

Blue old chicken colony
Grey chicken fort

Yellow chicken mall
Down to the left
Green vampire chicken house
Blue chicken smugglers hideout
Purple castaway chicken island

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Is anyone else coming? If allot of people can't make it I can always reschedule. Only four more days!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
Is anyone else coming? If allot of people can't make it I can always reschedule. Only four more days!
Well, our parties have seemed to have grown smaller as of late. That will hopefully change when the new world comes out and players start playing more frequently.

However, not everyone who shows up to a party will post about it here.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Remember tomorrow at 1 pm central!

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
I'm sorry, Sparticus, but I can't make the party. 1:00 central is a different time for me, and it turns out I have other plans at that time. Hope ye have an awesome party! I guess I'll have to catch you guys another time/

If yer on Pirate101 anytime soon, look for Cruel Connor Bowman,

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
I'd like to have a party, but I have some furniture that's supposed arrive around 3:00pm, my time, which happens to be 1:00pm central. So, I might be late to the party, or I might end up having to miss the party altogether, if that happens then, I hope you guys at least have a decent party this afternoon.

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
How was the party? I wasn't able to make it to this one but I hope to see more in the future :)! Was there a good turnout? It sounded like not that many people were coming.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
FISH THIEF on May 2, 2016 wrote:
How was the party? I wasn't able to make it to this one but I hope to see more in the future :)! Was there a good turnout? It sounded like not that many people were coming.
Well I had fun. You were right about not many people coming since no one actually did come. I still managed to make the most of it by fixing some things here and there and questing on wiz. I'll try and make it to the book 15 party. I will be on summer vacation so I probably can make it

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 4, 2016 wrote:
Well I had fun. You were right about not many people coming since no one actually did come. I still managed to make the most of it by fixing some things here and there and questing on wiz. I'll try and make it to the book 15 party. I will be on summer vacation so I probably can make it
I'm really sorry nobody showed up Spartacus I bet everyone just lost track of time playing on pirates because you do throw the best party's I've never been to one but from what I've read and heard they are the best and I bet your next one will be jam packed when book 15 comes and everyone starts playing again when my party starts could we maybe see your chicken houses? I've been dying to see them and I hope you have fun at the party and everyone else to I'll see you then don't forget to bring your chickens

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 4, 2016 wrote:
Be lucky I didn't come! I was plotting my new business idea of KFC in the spiral, I would expand my business everywhere, oh except Cool Ranch