Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scout's Headband

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
This is a quick question, but where can you get the Scout's Headband.

The Scout's Headband is an hat that grants Valor's Armor to Witchdoctors. According to Pirate101 Wiki, only El Kaboing drops it. However, I've been asking various Pirates in-game, and some say that they got it elsewhere, leaving me confused.

Anyway, I wanted to take this question to the message boards because I think this is a more reliable source.

Is there anywhere else you can get the Scout's Headband besides El Kaboing?

From,

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 65
Charming Quinn Brewster, Lv. 18

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Shiny Shinx on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
This is a quick question, but where can you get the Scout's Headband.

The Scout's Headband is an hat that grants Valor's Armor to Witchdoctors. According to Pirate101 Wiki, only El Kaboing drops it. However, I've been asking various Pirates in-game, and some say that they got it elsewhere, leaving me confused.

Anyway, I wanted to take this question to the message boards because I think this is a more reliable source.

Is there anywhere else you can get the Scout's Headband besides El Kaboing?

From,

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 65
Charming Quinn Brewster, Lv. 18
Altough I can't give you an answer could I reccomend the Wranglers ring?
It drops from Johnny Ringo and gives an absorb and 3 magic resist, a good ring to put in the ring slot

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Any of the level 20+ bosses has the potential to drop this hat - El Kaboing is the one that someone has confirmed to have dropped it. You might try the Cisco Kid if you're getting tired of Kaboing...

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
El-Kaboing is the ONLY enemy that drops the Scout's Headband.